Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALG Defense, Advanced Combat Trigger, ACT Back In Stock

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    You guys actually decide to answer phone calls and emails now? Or is it still something you refuse to do?
    What a stupid ass way to run a business.
    Still waiting on an email response asking this question from about a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    These are on backorder. Hopefully not too much longer.
    I still have an issue with mine that I purchased from you back in the summer time. Geissele has been the worst to deal with, they had me going around in circles for months. Having to talk to 8 different people, and they never told the other what the issue was so I was stuck having to explain it over and over again. I was surprised at how poorly they are to deal with. To top it all off at the last minute they tell me because of ITAR we cant help you contact arms east. My last email to them pretty much said I am tired of the way they handled this, and to stop wasting everyone ones time, including myself and just leave me alone. Nothing more frustrating then when a company passes off the issues back to the company that sold it.

When I contacted you, you told me to contact Geissele, very frustrating when you pay good money and are sent back and forth between the company you bought it from and the one who makes it and are still left with a trigger pack that will not work. I have sent photos, videos, explained in email to Geissele and it was a waste of my time because here I am out the $500 and all I have to show for it is a nice paperweight on my desk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12