Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I RUN GUNS Canadian Site

I'm getting security error messages as well using Safari and Firefox on my computer. It works using Chrome.

Works on my iPhone but not on my iMac even though they both use safari. Weird.

ya it doesn't work on my computer using fox or chrome. But now working on my phone. i got my order placed but was thinking i am a idiot (I'm a idiot) not sure what I'm doing wrong. but hey the order is on all is good. Thanks ALL!

Member Lover of all things lever's Avatar
    Just tried on my Google pixel and it doesn't work. This is what it said:

www.irunguns.ca normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to www.irunguns.ca this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.irunguns.ca, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit www.irunguns.ca right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Whoever updated their certificate yesterday made an oopsie and didn't add www.irunguns.ca to the Subject Alternative Name field. Some browsers may also not like the 2 year validity as that is technically longer than the max of 397 days.

Drop the www. and it works fine.

Definitely a weird scenario. I'm able to get onto the website with chrome on my phone (pixel 6), but my pc blocks me with the same error.

busted cert. don't use sites with broken certs under any circumstances even if you believe it's an honest configuration error.

PC and Android phone won't let me go to Canadian site.

Canadian website is down for me as well via PC and Mobile

The wibsite has problem. But it should work by using the following address (without the www),

http s://irunguns.ca/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast