Thread: Thank you SFRC

Thank you SFRC

I would like to thanks to SFRS and wish them all the best and Happy New Year. Great service fast shipping always trying to help and understand. I am buying from them since 2011!God bless you Ryan and team! Despite many hysterical and narrow minded politicians sleeping with obsessing ideas how to confiscate guns and handguns and to corner law abiding and gun responsible firearm owners like us here ,while gangbangers smuggling ammo and guns through the borders, SFRC remains like steady lighthouse and the dark and rough sea .
    Thank you SFRC

Quote Originally Posted by caiser soze 78 View Post
    I would like to thanks to SFRS and wish them all the best and Happy New Year. Great service fast shipping always trying to help and understand. I am buying from them since 2011!God bless you Ryan and team! Despite many hysterical and narrow minded politicians sleeping with obsessing ideas how to confiscate guns and handguns and to corner law abiding and gun responsible firearm owners like us here ,while gangbangers smuggling ammo and guns through the borders, SFRC remains like steady lighthouse and the dark and rough sea .
    Thank you SFRC
    They really are great, in my top three for sure - perhaps even favorite. I just bought a Smith & Wesson revolver from them, can't wait to receive it. Obviously, with the constant talk of handgun bans, especially in Quebec, it is more stressful than it used to be to purchase a handgun, but you can't live in fear. Keep up the good work SFRC
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

The site and auction house are dope. Ordered some.ammo. seamless and efficient. Definately doing business with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenzoom View Post
    They really are great, in my top three for sure - perhaps even favorite. I just bought a Smith & Wesson revolver from them, can't wait to receive it. Obviously, with the constant talk of handgun bans, especially in Quebec, it is more stressful than it used to be to purchase a handgun, but you can't live in fear. Keep up the good work SFRC
    Same here !They are my number 1,been client of FOC,TENDA.TILSONBURG etc. but SFRC ARE MY FAVORITES! 85% of my buys are from there! Honestly Quebec is in mess, for me is GODLESS place, they stopped people to go to churches which is understandable for politics who don't care about peoples FAITH ,most incompetent government of many other recently. Gang are killing each other they want to ban the handguns, which they will do .I would move but is not easy as we are family and not a easy thing, who knows.....only God!

Thanks again SFRC for another amazing holiday deal and a seamless transaction. Its always a pleasure to deal with your friendly company.