Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WS-MCR AK lower?

GunNutz

WS-MCR AK lower?

Any plans for a AK lower for the MCR? I’ve wanted one since you guy posted the prototype you had for the WK180

Going to guess, no, at least not anytime soon.

Any MCR currently, is almost immediately out of stock wherever they show up.
    I'd guess they are more concerned about production of the standard models to make sure everyone and their grandma, grandpa, dog, cousins, and neighbours have one.

I'd love to see this too, but I don't think it's going to happen for quite awhile.

Anyone got the link of the AK mockup? cause apparently I missed that and now im sad I didnt see it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooswastaken View Post
    Anyone got the link of the AK mockup? cause apparently I missed that and now im sad I didnt see it.
    For your viewing pleasure:

Quote Originally Posted by Code of Arms YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    For your viewing pleasure:
    Wow! I missed that. Is it coming still or...?
    A french Canadian lost in a Communist country..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyDeRoy View Post
    Wow! I missed that. Is it coming still or...?
    Nope. Wolverine parted ways with Kodiak long ago, and neither has shown an interest in producing an AK magazine compatible lower. The for now availability of 10 round XCR pistol magazines makes creating a lower limited to five round AK magazines for purely aesthetic reasons unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Nope. Wolverine parted ways with Kodiak long ago, and neither has shown an interest in producing an AK magazine compatible lower. The for now availability of 10 round XCR pistol magazines makes creating a lower limited to five round AK magazines for purely aesthetic reasons unlikely.
    Where's that 'dislike' button

Yeah i think you're right and there's no point..
    A french Canadian lost in a Communist country..

GunNutz
    There are several 180 platforms available now and aftermarket lowers, why not have the option?

Quote Originally Posted by rberresheim View Post
    There are several 180 platforms available now and aftermarket lowers, why not have the option?
    Because theres way more demand for the vanilla MCR that theres no reason to retool and try a different lower. We just got a better ergonomic lower, and it also looks better, from several manufacturers and they are sold out everywhere. We won't see any large deviations from what the standard MCR is now until sales slow and their current production can be scaled back to include other magazines.

GunNutz
    Well if they aren’t gonna do AK mags then you’d think there would at the very least be demand for a better looking mag well closer to the ar15 and every other modern stanag platform rather than the classic 180 backwards slope that looks goofy as heck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast