EMT No Longer Accepted?

Slug870

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hello FOC,

Just wanted to ask about EMT no longer being accepted by you guys. Will this be permanent?

Sadly I pay for the vast majority of my online purchases via EMT and I was disappointed to learn that you've stopped accepting this form of payment.

Can you advise?

Thank you.

I'm curious to hear from FOC as to why. Don't retailers pay a percentage on credit card sales? EMT payments would mean more money in their pocket, no?

Interesting about the usage of EMT... an FBI fraud consultant advises to only use credit cards (liability is only $25 to 50 depending on the card company) and banks even advise/remind that EMT use/misuse is money sent, like mailing cash.

Exactly why I choose EMT; been hit twice, so EMT is they way for me now.

times 2 one of my credit cards got hit,no more, EMT or nothing

Do you mean an unauthorized transaction by "hit"?

This actually also happened to me a few months ago. Someone spent 1.1k on sporting goods at a store... There must be some store that is committing fraud with our credit cards

I have never dealt with Firearms Outlet Canada, However, Canadians pay some of the highest credit card transaction fees of anywhere in the world. Surprisingly, Debit Card fees can actually be higher or worse! Have a look at this website https://www.retailcouncil.org/payment-and-credit-card-fees/ Bottom line; banks, utility companies and telcos have been doing us dry for years and the government has been holding the flashlight. Use cash, #### back!

I have never dealt with Firearms Outlet Canada, However, Canadians pay some of the highest credit card transaction fees of anywhere in the world. Surprisingly, Debit Card fees can actually be higher or worse! Have a look at this website https://www.retailcouncil.org/payment-and-credit-card-fees/ Bottom line; banks, utility companies and telcos have been doing us dry for years and the government has been holding the flashlight. Use cash, #### back!

Interesting article I learned something today

Back
Top Bottom