Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCI Small Pistol Primers 500, 100ct $9.99

CGN Regular
    Never mind the price, wait till you get shipping, I ordered 1000 from another site, $79.00 but they had a 16% off box week sale, came to $92.79, but next day I got an email saying canpar no longer ship, has to go purolator, $21.96 extra charge. So $115.00 per 1000 with the 16% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    Never mind the price, wait till you get shipping, I ordered 1000 from another site, $79.00 but they had a 16% off box week sale, came to $92.79, but the next day I got an email saying canpar no longer ship, has to go Purolator, $21.96 extra charge. So $115.00 per 1000 with the 16% off.
    You also live in Powell River. It's remote.
    Stock ammo high and deep until it encroaches in on your wife's sewing area. Then you have enough.

Wow, I don't know what was a better investment, buying real estate in BC a long time ago, or buying enough powder and primers years ago to make that real estate dissapear in the case of an oopsie! Either way it was a win-win! As far as today's pricing goes, this seems to be a good value.

Quote Originally Posted by island4x4 View Post
    You also live in Powell River. It's remote.
    (*Not this retailer*... I just got quoted $50 shipping for a pound of powder, and I'm in the Toronto area...)

It's sad but given ammo prices right now, reloading is still a cheaper option, even with the price rise. I wouldn't want to be a firearms retailer right now. They are getting it from all sides.

I had to drown my sorrows by buying one of Rangeview's Henry rifles last week. Great buy!
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12