Page 104 of 121 FirstFirst ... 849496979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1209

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    If there was an actual “high demand” all the scalper priced rifles would all be sold-out instantly. Yet, they are not. Only a few fools are buying them at dumb prices. Also… the asking price doesn’t translate to the actual selling price. Private sales aren’t an auction and the final price is private. I listed my rifle online for $1,000,000 and marked it sold after a month… did I actually sell it for $1,000,000??? The post said firm, right? Only me and the buyer know the sold price. You don’t know the actual deal but your simple mind says “it sold for $1M!!!” You must think all automobiles sell for MRSP.

Supply and demand… yeah right.
    Still upset you can’t get anyone to sell you a brand new type 81 below cost?
    Last edited by ColinD; 04-18-2022 at 05:53 PM.

If there was an actual “high demand” all the scalper priced rifles would all be sold-out instantly. Yet, they are not. Only a few fools are buying them at dumb prices. Also… the asking price doesn’t translate to the actual selling price. Private sales aren’t an auction and the final price is private. I listed my rifle online for $1,000,000 and marked it sold after a month… did I actually sell it for $1,000,000??? The post said firm, right? Only me and the buyer know the sold price. You don’t know the actual deal but your simple mind says “it sold for $1M!!!” You must think all automobiles sell for MRSP.

Please come back to planet Earth.

Saw a young fellow buy one of these for $1400 at the Easter gun show on Friday. “As close as I’ll get to an AK47”, he proclaimed.

Reminds me of Sharon's share. Someone posted on Kijiji to sell for $20,000 and another guy on Kijiji looking for a share and is willing to pay for $25,000 (not sure why this guy hasn't purchased it for $5000 less than his expected value, it's already suspicious to me enough). I posted my info on Share's bulletin board looking for a share (meanwhile a guy already list $14,000 for sale), the other day one guy called my phone and wanted to sell me for $20,000 and said the market price is $20,000 now. well, what's wrong with people? Do you intend to take advantage of me because of the price discrepancy? Simply because a seller has $20,000 listed on Kijiji, now the market price becomes $20,000 to your knowledge? why don't you ask for $25,000 since someone is willing to pay for that amount or simply goes to whoever is willing to pay that much on Kijiji? Please land both feet on planet earth lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyScent View Post
    Saw a young fellow buy one of these for $1400 at the Easter gun show on Friday. “As close as I’ll get to an AK47”, he proclaimed.
    Calgary Shooting Center had a blued /blond folder for 1500 at their table there. Looked decently straight too! Twas a good deal IMO considering the market rn.
    Just saying it how it is.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I sold one a month ago for 1,450, last week for 1,600 on gp. Yeah sure, they will come in May and prices in spring will drop to below 1K. Keep dreaming - your posts are funny at best.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I can see some people paying a premium to get the Type 81; we don't know if the world will end up Fallout-y before the next shipment arrives :grinds teeth and rolls eyes nervously:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    luckily, cgn dont allow auction style on ee like some american forums. might give him a heart attack, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    luckily, cgn dont allow auction style on ee like some american forums. might give him a heart attack, lol.
    Let's see how real estate auctions end up doing to the house price vs blind bidding later in Ontario. Will it drive down the price? really wanna see who is the guy in auction go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I sold one a month ago for 1,450, last week for 1,600 on gp. Yeah sure, they will come in May and prices in spring will drop to below 1K. Keep dreaming - your posts are funny at best.
    The type 81 will never be below $1K. That’s almost as foolish of a statement as the guy who believes it’s a $400 rifle selling retail for 3x it’s value.