Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 8595979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1209

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyScent View Post
    Saw a young fellow buy one of these for $1400 at the Easter gun show on Friday. “As close as I’ll get to an AK47”, he proclaimed.
    Considering Tactical Imports sold them for $1200 + tax + shipping if it was new and had all the factory extras $1400 would not be a bad price.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    The type 81 will never be below $1K. That’s almost as foolish of a statement as the guy who believes it’s a $400 rifle selling retail for 3x it’s value.
    Think they said the same thing about the CZ858/58 and the AR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    That’s almost as foolish of a statement as the guy who believes it’s a $400 rifle selling retail for 3x it’s value.
    How much do u think militarys pay per unit then ?
    Just saying it how it is.....

The funniest thing ive seen here is people comparing type 81s to sks's and after shooting thousands of rounds through these the accuracy of type 81s is just phenomenal for a rifle of its orgin, just my 2 cents..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    The type 81 will never be below $1K. That’s almost as foolish of a statement as the guy who believes it’s a $400 rifle selling retail for 3x it’s value.
    Once the FRT changes it will be worth under $1000… closer to zero. Don’t kid yourself into thinking these will be legal forever. The whole second hand market for these guns is being driven by the ban hammer fear. Just like the great AR craze a few years back.
    Last edited by BeaverMeat; 04-19-2022 at 12:04 AM.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Regular
    Those idiots would get a valmet and complain its just an sks too

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    I was actually surprised to hear how much the military pays from some numbers I know for sure from third world countries. What they pay depends more on interpersonal relations and budget and not so much on the bottom price per unit. They pay wholesale Canada or US if they are lucky but usually more and get support commitments.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    Once the FRT changes it will be worth under $1000… closer to zero. Don’t kid yourself into thinking these will be legal forever. The whole second hand market for these guns is being driven by the ban hammer fear. Just like the great AR craze a few years back.
    Now you are backing out already. The amnesty is already extended until almost end of next year.

I will list another one soon, should I keep you updated how much I get for that one?

Remark: Save the ink on your 1.2K offer this time, I appreciate it and sorry, you won't get a reply anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    We’re not a military with a govt budget, we are a tiny civilian market.

Do you think the US military pays what a civilian pays for a MK18?

Comparing military and civilian markets is nonsensical.

I don’t think they will ever be 1k anymore, but to be fair when I got mine in 2019 it was the last shipment to arrive, and by that time they had enough stock they we’re stocking them in stores, I got mine on sale at tenda less then 1k and a extra mag. I do think paying more then retail is really foolish, when 2 more shipments are due to arrive, most likely more.