Page 23 of 121 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

For those who purchased through EMT - how long until your order status changed from processing?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyTheGreat View Post
    Anybody still waiting to receive an order confirmation email? It all went through on the website and it said the order was confirmed but I foolishly did not write down my order #. My card was charged but I haven't received any emails yet from TI.

I made an account at the time of purchase but TI's website is telling me it doesn't exist. Even tried recovering my password thinking I had made a mistake in my rush to order and it says they have no record of that email...

I haven't ordered from them before so I'm not sure if it's normal to not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours of the purchase being made.
    I received email confirmation right after I placed my order.

Quote Originally Posted by kcrlawlghks View Post
    For those who purchased through EMT - how long until your order status changed from processing?
    It will say "processing until they ship" sometimes they ship and you will receive your order and the status its still "processing."
    CCFR

CGN Regular
    For emt buyer, ti usually change status from payment processing to payment received within one day.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    And it begins...
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

Looking at getting a fixed OR with the PK-06 optic but been reading some pretty horrendous reviews on the PK. Anyone here got one? Would I be better off just grabbing the pic rail mount and throwing in a vortex or primary arms optic instead for the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon94 View Post
    Looking at getting a fixed OR with the PK-06 optic but been reading some pretty horrendous reviews on the PK. Anyone here got one? Would I be better off just grabbing the pic rail mount and throwing in a vortex or primary arms optic instead for the price?
    I had the exact same question. I ended up buying the rail, and plan on using a red dot I already own.
    Couldn’t really find any good reason for the PK, that said there was no damning reviews I could find either.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    I had the exact same question. I ended up buying the rail, and plan on using a red dot I already own.
    Couldn’t really find any good reason for the PK, that said there was no damning reviews I could find either.
    I'm low on optics and for the price it doesn't seem bad. Really the only bad reviews I've seen are on Reddit. Seemed like the biggest beef people had with it were the gen 1's were canted and I think that's been fixed in gen 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon94 View Post
    The PK-06 - Gen 2 optic is okay for me. My only complaint about it would be that it’s not as bright as I would like - the vortex or primary arms might be more to your liking if this is an issue.
    CSSA Member, CFFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    And it begins...
    Indeed...
    Arte et Marte