Page 35 of 121 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

The 3D video said there will be a real paddle safety coming in future, that's pretty cool

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieldcannon View Post
    The 3D video said there will be a real paddle safety coming in future, that's pretty cool
    got a link?

PS lock this thread

Ah man, I was saving my pennies and missed out. Any idea if there will be another batch?

Check the EE in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jonyork View Post
    Ah man, I was saving my pennies and missed out. Any idea if there will be another batch?
    TI said late spring.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    But I am asking, why do some people want the safety on the left side? I prefer the right side. You are losing shooting position when operating the safety with the left hand. AK are right side too - never heard anybody complaining about it.

Also, OR rifles have an advantage, me as a minion was thinking. Grinding those pins off is easy peasy if you don't like them sticking out.
    i like my safety on the left side like the AR. i use my thumb cos i mod it to 90* throw. why would anybody in canada complain about AK safety when we arent allowed to shoot one?

I am gonne drill and tap mine next week for an AK mount. And if Murray says $588 is cheap, he def has too much money- but does not want to pay greentips a few bucks for a dealer reg?

Did he ever get around offering his mount or is he just talk and prefers doing his wood work videos nobody ever is able to replicate?

Seriously, I like the type 81 but there is a reason there was only a limited market for it - but then VZ and CZ got the hammer.
    wow!! did you get off on the wrong side of the bed this morning? oh, you werent serious, pheew, lol.

yes mr. C, please post pics of you mounting an AK plate to a T81, i like to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Please check junkmail folder, sometimes our emails go there. Also if you have icloud/me/apple or emails don't go through unless whitelisted. Lastly, sometimes people misspell their emails, you can try emailing us through the contact form to find out your order confirmation
    I heard from Nick at TI and it turns out I entered my email wrong , When I saw they were in stock I must have gotten into a gun-fueled frenzy and not double checked my spelling.

Now to exercise patience and wait, I look forward to getting my order.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    i like my safety on the left side like the AR. i use my thumb cos i mod it to 90* throw. why would anybody in canada complain about AK safety when we arent allowed to shoot one?
    well, I have news for you - the type 81 does not have a 90 degree safety.

well, I have news for you - the type 81 does not have a 90 degree safety.

well, i have news for you, you need glasses cos you missed the word "mod" , lol.