Page 36 of 121 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637383940414243444656 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

CGN Regular
    Placed an order last Wednesday. No update since then. Did anyone already received the order so far?

Yeah, about early to mid August. If you don’t have it by September, send a friendly email.

CGN Regular
    I placed the order on 12 Jan 2022 eastern time for the latest batch of T81. No updates so far

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Check the EE in a couple weeks.
    Yeah… there will be a few buyers remorse/wife found out/couldn’t afford it sales eventually. Just have to keep your eyes on the EE like a hawk.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

Quote Originally Posted by simonykq View Post
    I placed the order on 12 Jan 2022 eastern time for the latest batch of T81. No updates so far
    I think you should be patient I placed mine on 12:08 AM EST. still don't even have a tracking number. It'll come when it comes. They did sell like 600 guns in 72 hours. That's a lot of PAL verifications, packing, shipping label creating, etc. If you really can't wait send an email to TI asking for a shipping number. They will get back to you eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Yeah, about early to mid August. If you don’t have it by September, send a friendly email.
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldcannon View Post
    What AK side plate? What does it look like, I saw a rail on aliexpress and it had an extra plate that I didn't know where it came from

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/He893ceb3...0Q90.jpg_.webp
    Curious if this plate will work with a CSA VZ or RS Regulate mount. The CSA is proving hard to find and the RS Regulate mount seems to be available but without the base plate. If this plate works then the search is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    i like my safety on the left side like the AR. i use my thumb cos i mod it to 90* throw. why would anybody in canada complain about AK safety when we arent allowed to shoot one?
    Also interested in the 90 degree safety mod, please share your process or a link to a how-to! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by simonykq View Post
    They created the labels, but haven't shipped it out yet I believe. It just says shipper submitted electronic information on Jan 13th, and no updates since on the Canada post tracking page. Give TI some time, they got a lot of processing and verifying to do. They'll show up soon.
    Last edited by TimTam; 01-17-2022 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    Why buy the proprietary picatinny rail when u can just buy their Kobra mount and then equip a AK 1913 side mount ? Its more expensive cus they currently force u to buy the Kobra, but at least afterwards u have many options. Now that they have the Kobra rail it makes little sense for the 1913 one to exist.
    So wait, you can actually change the optic on the Kobra mount? How does that work, it looks permanently attached?

I want to put a Holosun AEMS optic on the Type 81 but the TI pic mount looks terrible and is not even level with the receiver. Canted about 5 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldcannon View Post
    The 3D video said there will be a real paddle safety coming in future, that's pretty cool
    Where did you see this info? Can you provide a link?

I really want an AK paddle safety on my Type 81 as I have the optics ready version with the safety on the right, and the small 180 degree safety is kind of annoying.