Page 39 of 121 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353637383940414243444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    They are they original fixed ones.
    Thanks. I'm not much of a woodworker but I imagine I could sand it down into something more usable.

CGN Regular
    I'd just like to know if the shipping process has begun yet or if there is some kind of holdup with the cargo along the way to the warehouse. If orders were already going out, I'm surprised nobody has commented here that they've either received notice of a shipping label being created or received a tracking number. (Although one did comment his accessories order had a label made for it)
    Last edited by Jeffhere; 01-18-2022 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    I'd just like to know if the shipping process has begun yet or if there is some kind of holdup with the cargo along the way to the warehouse. If orders were already going out, I'm surprised nobody has commented here that they've either received notice of a shipping label being created or received a tracking number. (Although one did comment his accessories order had a label made for it)
    I'd like to hear something. Mine's been listed as processing for almost a week and I haven't been able to reach anyone regarding a question I had.

BANNED
    edited
    Last edited by BIG SHOOTZ; 01-18-2022 at 03:19 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    I have the 12 rifles I bought already came in yesterday
    I don't get you in this thread big shootz. I get your playing around, and the jokes about scalping sure sure, but I am not tracking the joke with the lock the thread and your continued dedicated interest to the conversation lol.

There is always a village idiot LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    I have the 12 rifles I bought already came in yesterday
    What do the rifle look like? How are they this time around?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbranch1943 View Post
    What do the rifle look like? How are they this time around?
    It'll look exactly like the previous shipment of these same rifles I would imagine.
    But the person you're responding to hasn't received anything, because Tactical Imports has not begun shipping the rifles yet.

It'll look exactly like the previous shipment of these same rifles I would imagine.
    But the person you're responding to hasn't received anything, because Tactical Imports has not begun shipping the rifles yet.
    Kind of expected that but you never know

Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    Trolls are only as important or as big as you make them...what I like about these threads in CGN, you all keep guys like this unimportant and small. Henceforth I give you "Little Shootz"
    I wasn’t trolling, I was probably one of the first in line when they became available..
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    No point running from a gun fight, I ain't never seen someone outrun a bullet!