Page 41 of 121 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373839404142434445464748495161 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    Shipping: I was on the first run in 2017, this is my 4th order from TI. In my experience you will not receive a tracking number and when your rifle arrives your account will still say "order processing." That has been my experience...the good news is you got in on a great non restrict which is becoming more rare these days, nobody has ordered one and never got it and your rifle is on its way...
    'Nuff said! Now lock this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Syxtus View Post
    'Nuff said! Now lock this thread
    Second this

I would guess less than 3000 this shipment. how many can you fit in a shipping container?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    Shipping: I was on the first run in 2017, this is my 4th order from TI. In my experience you will not receive a tracking number and when your rifle arrives your account will still say "order processing." That has been my experience...the good news is you got in on a great non restrict which is becoming more rare these days, nobody has ordered one and never got it and your rifle is on its way...
    This cheered me up no end.

Makes me want to sing "...keep your Rifle by your side .."

CGN Regular
    I emailed them about the order but never got the reply. I also tried phoning them but no one picked up the call. So my order seems stuck forever.

Not only does TI have to receive and inventory thousands of rifles with individual serial numbers, they also have to verify the PAL, shipping address, and produce the paperwork for the sale of all those thousands of rifles for EVERY order and they cannot have any mistakes or risk losing their license. Then they probably have to re-package them all to ship. CHILL, your order will come.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird IND View Post
    Not only does TI have to receive and inventory thousands of rifles with individual serial numbers, they also have to verify the PAL, shipping address, and produce the paperwork for the sale of all those thousands of rifles for EVERY order and they cannot have any mistakes or risk losing their license. Then they probably have to re-package them all to ship. CHILL, your order will come.

Sure, I know it'll come eventually and I can wait.
    Like I said before, however, I would like to know if shipping has started or if there is some kind of hold up preventing them from beginning to ship the rifles.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    Sure, I know it'll come eventually and I can wait.
    Like I said before, however, I would like to know if shipping has started or if there is some kind of hold up preventing them from beginning to ship the rifles.
    From the extended time in port a large portion of rifles suffered severe corrosion issue's and are in need of refinish. many orders will be delayed.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    From the extended time in port a large portion of rifles suffered severe corrosion issue's and are in need of refinish. many orders will be delayed.
    Haha thats a good one!

CGN Regular
    Has anyone received shipping info?