Page 61 of 121 FirstFirst ... 415153545556575859606162636465666768697181 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

Dang, all these people with tracking numbers for guns or accessories AND guns already delivered...
    I placed my order for accessories/rifle 6 hours after this post was originally made, no tracking numbers or parcels at all for me yet

Oh well. Unlike plenty of people around here, I'm quite a patient person lol

Quote Originally Posted by evonorth View Post
    Dang, all these people with tracking numbers for guns or accessories AND guns already delivered...
    I placed my order for accessories/rifle 6 hours after this post was originally made, no tracking numbers or parcels at all for me yet

Oh well. Unlike plenty of people around here, I'm quite a patient person lol
    Lol be thankful you wernt on the first run in 2017. Took 3 months to get it. They started going out in October got mine mid Jan 18

They stand behind the guns so it's worth the wait

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTam View Post
    My T81's safety binds with something when i install the side mounting plate, the mount also touches the top of the dust cover??? I've double checked the process and is sure everything is done correctly. Is there a fix to this?
    Try hitting the safety plate down into the receiver more right above the safety toggle itself using a punch and hammer. I found this helps greatly.
    Just saying it how it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by 870pumplover View Post
    They stand behind the guns so it's worth the wait
    Oh don't I know it.

As far as tracking info...When I ordered my LMG, I ordered a SS211 a week or so later. A few days later the tracking number for the SS211 came through. Once it said it was at the post office, I went to pick it up same day.

Lady at the desk scans my card... goes into the back... and comes back with two boxes, one much longer than the other.
    Turns out my LMG was waiting for me as well. Best surprise ever. Basically ripped the corners of my mouth smiling walking out of the post office haha

If you order the rifle with no spare mags. Is there any that comes standard with it at all? First time getting this, not sure how this all works. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FXSTBI06 View Post
    If you order the rifle with no spare mags. Is there any that comes standard with it at all? First time getting this, not sure how this all works. Thanks.
    Comes with 2 mags, cleaning kit and manual.

Should I inquire about my order since it still says order processing? My order # is 14147 and it’s a fixed stock OR and I’m in Alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by DpOneVp View Post
    Should I inquire about my order since it still says order processing? My order # is 14147 and it’s a fixed stock OR and I’m in Alberta.
    No, patience is a virtue most lack..

Quote Originally Posted by DpOneVp View Post
    I ordered an optic in a separate order same day, which just arrived today, but my rifle with extra mags still says processing. I ordered my rifle towards the end of the selling out so I am not that surprised. I wouldn't worry about it, they'll probably ship soon.
    Grabbers can get bent

RPAL since 2019