Page 62 of 121 FirstFirst ... 425254555657585960616263646566676869707282 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

Quote Originally Posted by DpOneVp View Post
    Should I inquire about my order since it still says order processing? My order # is 14147 and it’s a fixed stock OR and I’m in Alberta.
    Hello,
    Thanks for your inquiry but due to the volume of orders we are processing some will take longer than others to ship, we appreciate your understanding in this matter, we should get your order shipped soon
    Thank you,
    Your virtual assistant.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuns View Post
    Comes with 2 mags, cleaning kit and manual.
    Thank you for your reply, so if I order with 3 spare, there should be a total of 5? I received my order yesterday and there was only 2. Hmm......

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsan12 View Post
    Hello,
    Thanks for your inquiry but due to the volume of orders we are processing some will take longer than others to ship, we appreciate your understanding in this matter, we should get your order shipped soon
    Thank you,
    Your virtual assistant.
    ... not least with all those Trucks heading to Ottawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    I cant see the price going up on the next shipment unless the shipping costs from china go up?
    TI is usually pretty good at keeping the price consistent between shipments
    The rifles are already made and paid for i would think so the only increase in cost would be shipping
    That said I'm glad I got one this time around
    Pre-pandemic, at the end of 2019, you could find a 40' container from Yantian to base port on the West Coast for about $3500 USD
    The rate for one right now is above $20k USD and rising.

Not sure how much one crate of T81s weighs, but you can load about 25 tons in the box, or 20 something pallets.
    Divide the difference in ocean freight, per rifle and it gets pretty steep, pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by FXSTBI06 View Post
    Thank you for your reply, so if I order with 3 spare, there should be a total of 5? I received my order yesterday and there was only 2. Hmm......
    This is a direct quote from the listing on TI's website:
    "Comes with two 5/30 magazines. All parts and components are brand new production, not surplus. Non-restricted class, in-stock now."

If you ordered the gun, and had a drop-down of 3 spare magazines selected as well, yes, your math for 5 would check out.

TI is not above making mistakes. If you truly did select and pay for 3 spare magazines, and they didn't send any spares, it was certainly on accident and you can bet the rifle they will make it right if you reach out to them.
    It might take time, as they are likely swamped with the orders. But they will make it right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by molodec416 View Post
    Pre-pandemic, at the end of 2019, you could find a 40' container from Yantian to base port on the West Coast for about $3500 USD
    The rate for one right now is above $20k USD and rising.

Not sure how much one crate of T81s weighs, but you can load about 25 tons in the box, or 20 something pallets.
    Divide the difference in ocean freight, per rifle and it gets pretty steep, pretty quickly.
    And that doesn't include the handling costs at the port, and the increased shipping costs of trucking the container over the Rockies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    And that doesn't include the handling costs at the port, and the increased shipping costs of trucking the container over the Rockies.
    That's a few grand extra going CP/CN's way, then all the local pre-pull, delivery and chassis fees.
    Oh and let's not forget that these rates are for general cargo, the moment the carriers find out the nature of goods and that there is export/import permits involved when the booking is made, all these go up a little more.

Just picked up my fixed stock with 3 extra mags (so 5 total) and a sling from post office today, the mags and sling came in a separate package but both arrived at the same time yesterday. The rifle is very nice, the phosphate is sweet and the wood is good with a little bit of roughness around some edges but that's to be expected. The top handguard is solid from side to side but has a small amount of up and down movement like my Ruskie SKS does. Overall I'm actually incredibly impressed with it compared to the other Chinese firearms I've handled, it's beautiful. Will probably pick up a folder in the next shipment too. Thanks so much TI!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DpOneVp View Post
    Should I inquire about my order since it still says order processing? My order # is 14147 and it’s a fixed stock OR and I’m in Alberta.
    It will be pointless because you will get a standard reply, a copy and paste, or maybe even an auto reply thing, with the standard texts. You follow up three times, you get the same texts three times.

Quote Originally Posted by evonorth View Post
    This is a direct quote from the listing on TI's website:
    "Comes with two 5/30 magazines. All parts and components are brand new production, not surplus. Non-restricted class, in-stock now."

If you ordered the gun, and had a drop-down of 3 spare magazines selected as well, yes, your math for 5 would check out.

TI is not above making mistakes. If you truly did select and pay for 3 spare magazines, and they didn't send any spares, it was certainly on accident and you can bet the rifle they will make it right if you reach out to them.
    It might take time, as they are likely swamped with the orders. But they will make it right.
    Thank you for the clarification, TI is a highly respected and reputable dealer, I wanted to understand precisely so I know what I should be receiving . Email sended, I'm sure all will be sorted out in time.