Page 64 of 121 FirstFirst ... 445456575859606162636465666768697071727484 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

Ya, it is a little odd lol
    “You know what they say ‘Fool me once, strike one, but fool me twice… strike three.’”

CGN Regular
    While vocal people complain about the shipment dates. There’s even more of us that are just patient and happy to get these rifles. My lmg took a while to get shipped out in the last order. But it’s still sitting in its box unfired from a fall of 2020 order. Not confident on what type I bought this go around. But when it shows up I’ll be happy to see it and glad ti is willing to put the risk out to bring these in.
    * I keep beer cold for a living I am not a gunsmith or lawyer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    edit: I ordered in every shipment, read. It is an awful lot slower this time and I ordered within 10 minutes.
    their computer knows you ordered every shipment, they know you are flipping them so they put you in the back of the line, lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    their computer knows you ordered every shipment, they know you are flipping them so they put you in the back of the line, lol.
    They didn't complain.

And calling me a whiner is just childish.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Got mine today… it made me miss my Vz58. Lol
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    This thread getting bumped reminded me to open up the box after i picked it up at the PO yesterday. The red colour on the stock looks pretty cool. It's a nicer colour than my original one in my opinion.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    Got mine today… it made me miss my Vz58. Lol
    I hear you... I really like my T81s, until I compare them to my two Vzs. Then, suddenly, they don't seem great. I got a folder from this shipment and honestly I'm not sure if I'll keep it, as I'm just having a hard time loving it.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    They didn't complain.
    Why would they though? They got your money instantly, and theoretically it'd be zero sweat to put that order at the back of the line, right? Especially since you're a shoe-in order for every shipment it seems, no matter how much they upset you with shipping times.

Between TI and yourself, only one seems to be doing any complaining here lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    I hear you... I really like my T81s, until I compare them to my two Vzs. Then, suddenly, they don't seem great. I got a folder from this shipment and honestly I'm not sure if I'll keep it, as I'm just having a hard time loving it.
    Sell it to me… I got a “not so nice” looking folder, honestly. Wood work isn’t all that clean which kinda bugs me. My dust cover is out of shape and rubs against the carrier… still doesn’t sit flush after some bending. That folding stock is sweet though. Removed the Bakelite covers so it folds nicely against the right side safety. I’m actually glad it’s on the right side like my former Vz.

Considering the shoddiness of mine … ima going to beat the hell out of it and abuse it… then put it on the EE for profit.

^^^^ It’s a Chinese made gun^^^^

Are people preserving these and not shooting the hell out of them!?!?? So weird.
    "The Just Society will be one in which the rights of minorities will be safe from the whims of intolerant majorities."
    – Pierre Elliot Trudeau