Page 102 of 121 FirstFirst ... 8292949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1209

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    yes, i do bcos im paying civilian prices. if they charge me what they charge their third world customers then i wouldnt have higher expectation.
    Well then if you buy few thousand rifles you will pay those cheaper prices, your paying a higher price because you have the option to buy 1 rifle. Which would have not been available if it wasn’t for your so called “third world customer”
    Last edited by Stevent; 03-04-2022 at 10:36 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    yes, i do bcos im paying civilian prices. if they charge me what they charge their third world customers then i wouldnt have higher expectation.
    ^ this a 1000%
    Just saying it how it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    Well then if you buy few thousand rifles you will pay those cheaper prices, your paying a higher price because you have the option to buy 1 rifle. Which would have not been available if it wasn’t for your so called “third world customer”
    What debunks ur argument is that before OIC. The going price for the VZ 58 was 1300cad.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    What debunks ur argument is that before OIC. The going price for the VZ 58 was 1300cad.
    Dudes just here to troll. Don't bother wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    the CZ being $1300 does not debunk my theory of "buying larger quantities means cheaper", which is not even a theory. Your not happy with the quality I get it, and it's valid to say why was the $1300 CZ so much better? Yes I agree, to be fair tho at the time the type 81 was $999 and was suppose be a very limited number which was not true, but effected prices. Also you even said it yourself, that's before the OIC, things are dramatically different now.
    Last edited by Stevent; 03-04-2022 at 10:49 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Well then if you buy couple thousand rifles you will pay those cheaper prices, your paying a higher price because you have the option to buy 1 rifle.
    you are missing your own point. yes, i expect extra treatment bcos we are paying civilian prices therefore they can afford to pay someone to do final quality control inspection. check for bent, loose grip and HG. a guy shouldn't be getting a replacement that is bent too.

the CZ being $1300 does not debunk my theory of "buying larger quantities means cheaper", which is not even a theory.
    yes it does. Id argue my point more if this wasnt a sponsers thread. So i wont.

you are missing your own point. yes, i expect extra treatment bcos we are paying civilian prices therefore they can afford to pay someone to do final quality control inspection. check for bent, loose grip and HG. a guy shouldn't be getting a replacement that is bent too.
    My point that the manufacturer clearly think the crooked barrel is normal no matter what price, which is the main issue and that it was never actually fixed. Yes we pay more but to Norinco the military contracts are far more valuable and would take priority for any "extra treatment". We disagree clearly but you made some fair points and I can see where your argument is coming from and the frustration.
    Last edited by Stevent; 03-05-2022 at 02:56 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Dudes just here to troll. Don't bother wasting your time.
    i think you are right.

btw, i see you placed a WTB for a T81 bayo. recently i saw an ad on ebay, he was the same dealer i bought from couple of years ago but now, his ad says he wont ship to canada so i asked why and he said its longer than 30cm. i wasnt a aware on such limit, does any one?

i think you are right.

btw, i see you placed a WTB for a T81 bayo. recently i saw an ad on ebay, he was the same dealer i bought from couple of years ago but now, his ad says he wont ship to canada so i asked why and he said its longer than 30cm. i wasnt a aware on such limit, does any one?
    It's probably just not wanting to deal with the headache of international shipping. CBSA has it's only rules now it seems. The last I was made aware of was they were blocking importation of knives you could "flick open" one handed. I had a couple gerbers that broke and they refused to send replacements of those models because of said rule, had to pick something else.

If you could link me his page I would appreciate it.