Page 103 of 121 FirstFirst ... 83939596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1209

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    It's probably just not wanting to deal with the headache of international shipping. CBSA has it's only rules now it seems. The last I was made aware of was they were blocking importation of knives you could "flick open" one handed. I had a couple gerbers that broke and they refused to send replacements of those models because of said rule, had to pick something else.

If you could link me his page I would appreciate it.
    i will PM you the link. also if you are looking for ak mags. best place is marstar.

EE prices are back lol. Supply and demand.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    The Kobra side mount plate was specifically engineered and designed for the Kobra side mount, in order to provide the best possible combination of POI alignment/adjustment, ergonomics, aesthetics, and mounting position. Selling the Kobra side plate separately to attach other optics/mounts opens the door for endless warranty claims and returns for 3rd party sights that customers tried to mount that end up not fitting, can't be sighted in, can't get a cheek weld/sight picture, or don't look aesthetically pleasing.

The Kobra is a robust, battle-proven multi-reticle red dot platform that integrates well with the Type 81 and is pretty high on the LCF scale if you ask us!
    Hi Ti,

Do I have to zeroing the kobra sight everytime after I cleaned my type 81?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    The Kobra side mount plate was specifically engineered and designed for the Kobra side mount, in order to provide the best possible combination of POI alignment/adjustment, ergonomics, aesthetics, and mounting position. Selling the Kobra side plate separately to attach other optics/mounts opens the door for endless warranty claims and returns for 3rd party sights that customers tried to mount that end up not fitting, can't be sighted in, can't get a cheek weld/sight picture, or don't look aesthetically pleasing.

The Kobra is a robust, battle-proven multi-reticle red dot platform that integrates well with the Type 81 and is pretty high on the LCF scale if you ask us!

lol, the one I got from you was awful.

Wish I got in on this one.. too slow obviously haha
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Is the late spring coming now?

CGN Regular
    I believe this shipment will be available in April

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post
    EE prices are back lol. Supply and demand.
    If there was an actual “high demand” all the scalper priced rifles would all be sold-out instantly. Yet, they are not. Only a few fools are buying them at dumb prices. Also… the asking price doesn’t translate to the actual selling price. Private sales aren’t an auction and the final price is private. I listed my rifle online for $1,000,000 and marked it sold after a month… did I actually sell it for $1,000,000??? The post said firm, right? Only me and the buyer know the sold price. You don’t know the actual deal but your simple mind says “it sold for $1M!!!” You must think all automobiles sell for MRSP.

Supply and demand… yeah right.

Last edited by BeaverMeat; 04-15-2022 at 01:56 AM.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn1981 View Post
    Is the late spring coming now?
    yes, they said late spring.

in ontario, spring is March 20 to June 20.

Last time I asked them, they said they were expecting the third shipment in May-June