Page 40 of 121 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363738394041424344454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HChammer View Post
    I wasn’t trolling, I was probably one of the first in line when they became available..
    The weak minded call everyone a troll with a differing opinion or attitude.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I wonder if TI is going to finish all the packing of everything first and then just repack the trailer the Type 81s came in and have it trucked over to nearest main postal sorting facility to have them essentially all go out at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    I wonder if TI is going to finish all the packing of everything first and then just repack the trailer the Type 81s came in and have it trucked over to nearest main postal sorting facility to have them essentially all go out at once?
    What???

CGN Regular
    It's never been done that way before, and doesn't make a lot of sense tbh. Why would you leave your customers waiting for weeks when you don't have to? Generally Canada Post picks up everything that's ready to go the same day it's ready

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Syxtus View Post
    What???
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    It's never been done that way before, and doesn't make a lot of sense tbh. Why would you leave your customers waiting for weeks when you don't have to? Generally Canada Post picks up everything that's ready to go the same day it's ready
    Just speculating as to why no one has gotten any shipping notices yet, except for accessory tags being generated. Since everything sold out in a day, sending them out in one big chunk would make everyone's departure time "even", but you're probably right, it would make more sense to send them in sequence over a period of several days as groups of the packages are ready.

Just speculating as to why no one has gotten any shipping notices yet, except for accessory tags being generated. Since everything sold out in a day, sending them out in one big chunk would make everyone's departure time "even", but you're probably right, it would make more sense to send them in sequence over a period of several days as groups of the packages are ready.
    Well they better reply and send soon because i'm moving in 12 days.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Umesaburo View Post
    Well they better reply and send soon because i'm moving in 12 days.
    Why buy a gun from a company with known long shipping times for sold out inventory if you knew you were moving in the near future...

Ive emailed them twice about my order concerning two different issues and they responed both times within two days. Very happy so far with their service even though my order is still processing like others. Im just happy I got the order in. Im in no rush to get it since Ive waiting months to get another chance at them.

Quote Originally Posted by adamsan12 View Post
    Im just happy I got the order in. Im in no rush to get it since Ive waiting months to get another chance at them.
    Same here. They'll come. Curious how many rifles was in the shipment though, if for no other reason then to have an accurate guess of how many SE are gonna be coming into Canada.

Shipping: I was on the first run in 2017, this is my 4th order from TI. In my experience you will not receive a tracking number and when your rifle arrives your account will still say "order processing." That has been my experience...the good news is you got in on a great non restrict which is becoming more rare these days, nobody has ordered one and never got it and your rifle is on its way...
    CCFR