Page 100 of 121 FirstFirst ... 80909293949596979899100101102103104105106107108110120 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1209

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

How is recommending someone pay the same price at a reputable dealer instead of some random guy a troll. Saving tax on second hand is standard, if there any issues buying off TI you get full support and the actual warranty. If your willing to pay $1350 buy off T.I when the 3rd shipment arrive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    How is recommending someone pay the same price at a reputable dealer instead of some random guy a troll. Saving tax on second hand is standard, if there any issues buying off TI you get full support and the actual warranty. If your willing to pay $1350 buy off T.I when the 3rd shipment arrive.
    heres where you are wrong, from my experience with TI (2 warranty and 3 minor issues, like missing stuff) they stand behind their product.

tax saving on second hand, sure but these are new ones i mentioned on EE. i bought a folder recently at the seller breakeven cost and i received it before alot of guys who ordered online plus i can ask if it was bent or any issues.

random troll guy? then you must not be using the feedback system.
    Last edited by Curtton; 03-03-2022 at 01:56 PM.

i withdraw my last statement of you not using the feedback system cos i just noticed you have none, you got zero rating, lol.... i got nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by kazimeras View Post
    don't buy russian ammo
    Already bought all I could find. Not going to get anymore into the country anytime soon, which is unfortunate because it was the cheapest decent bulk ammo you could find these days.

What other options will we have now, I doubt the American market will cool anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    i withdraw my last statement of you not using the feedback system cos i just noticed you have none, you got zero rating, lol.... i got nothing more to say.
    Not sure why your all worked up lol. The market will prove who is right, ppl argued with me when I said they would reach below $1400, yet here we are. After the 3rd shipment prices will be in the $1200 range. We can agree to disagree lol. Also last time I asked TI the warranty is not transferable, maybe that's changed but I would want to hear that directly from T.I.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post
    The people really need that side plate. Please!
    The Kobra side mount plate was specifically engineered and designed for the Kobra side mount, in order to provide the best possible combination of POI alignment/adjustment, ergonomics, aesthetics, and mounting position. Selling the Kobra side plate separately to attach other optics/mounts opens the door for endless warranty claims and returns for 3rd party sights that customers tried to mount that end up not fitting, can't be sighted in, can't get a cheek weld/sight picture, or don't look aesthetically pleasing.

The Kobra is a robust, battle-proven multi-reticle red dot platform that integrates well with the Type 81 and is pretty high on the LCF scale if you ask us!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    The Kobra side mount plate was specifically engineered and designed for the Kobra side mount, in order to provide the best possible combination of POI alignment/adjustment, ergonomics, aesthetics, and mounting position. Selling the Kobra side plate separately to attach other optics/mounts opens the door for endless warranty claims and returns for 3rd party sights that customers tried to mount that end up not fitting, can't be sighted in, can't get a cheek weld/sight picture, or don't look aesthetically pleasing.

The Kobra is a robust, battle-proven multi-reticle red dot platform that integrates well with the Type 81 and is pretty high on the LCF scale if you ask us!
    okay
    Last edited by scianna54; 03-08-2022 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    Not sure why your all worked up lol. The market will prove who is right, ppl argued with me when I said they would reach below $1400, yet here we are. After the 3rd shipment prices will be in the $1200 range. We can agree to disagree lol. Also last time I asked TI the warranty is not transferable, maybe that's changed but I would want to hear that directly from T.I.
    lol. i understand the concern of warranty transferability cos there are some guns i wouldnt buy new from EE but T81 isnt one of them. most of the issues with t81 can be easily checked. just ask the seller if its bent or the HG and grip are loose, etc.
    Last edited by Curtton; 03-03-2022 at 01:57 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post

Appreciate the response. The kobra is not out of reach and is a great option, R&R to get the unit perfect doesn't go un noticed. You guys having done the hard work to get the side plate for the picatiny rail option made aswell. Is there an option that one day you may reach out to your partner and have those side plates made on their own? These are the plates the people want, we can mount many RUS optics and aftermarket mounts to work them.

People don't need to buy then if they want to complain. But I'm telling you these will sell just as fast as those T81's go. Everyone / most with a T81 want a Dovetail mounted.

Please help us out!

maybe, they will bring a new mount (by itself) to market once they sell out of the kobra combo but for now. we are SOL.