Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 101111113114115116117118119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,209 of 1209

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    Doesnt look like anything has changed since the last import other then a reduction in accessory prices. The Optics ready appears to only come with the threaded trigger pins and the right hand safety. Not the rail as well.
    Same as before i believe. But the OR were priced higher weren't they last go? I only had the blonde one from way back and blued not sure on the phosphate finishing.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Looks like the folders are gone
    Have one in my cart but probably to late to pics wont load
    ##### Also watch you'll go on backorder if theres 3 *** in your cart on the item at checkout

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    The Optics Ready version is indeed the way to go if u want optics on ur Type 81sa... those 2 custom bolts and the safety arnt cheap to make! So the fact that u can get it for the same price as the non optics ready one is a good deal.
    Just saying it how it is.....

Tactical imports are great at finding cool stuff

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Looks like the folders are gone
    then get the OR folders, they are still available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mykjo View Post
    Where would one go to acquire the optics rail adapter that isn't kobra EKP specific. I wanna get one, but if i cant mount my chosen optic I'm gonna hold off. I cant seem to find them anywhere.
    Until someone makes a purchasable side rail that fits the threaded pins of the "Optic Ready" version, GnutzGuy on YouTube gave instructions on creating plate to attach to the threaded pins which you can in turn attach a readily available through larger e-commerce site Eastern block rail, for use with AK optics and AK 1913/Picatinny side attaching rail arms. https://youtu.be/L2b79LsUOnQ

Quote Originally Posted by mbk View Post
    Too easy to convert to full auto in the governments opinion. This despite looking like an ak, doesn’t directly share any parts so it passes. For now….
    Thank you. I am still trying to make sense of various red tape regulations. Many seem completely arbitrary.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeee View Post
    Hi, I made type errors on my email and last name and finished check out. i found out them later.. I have my order number though. I tried to call support was told open 11am to 5pm.. what should I do now?
    Just reply to your confirmation email u got from sales@ti and ask em to fix your mix up. Guys are pretty responsive and replied to my email in less than 1hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge81 View Post
    Just reply to your confirmation email u got from sales@ti and ask em to fix your mix up. Guys are pretty responsive and replied to my email in less than 1hr.
    Oh my, I was so dumb that I made type errors on my email address as well. I have sent an email to him and he replied last nite at 12 clock, saying will update per request. Nick is working at mid nite guys!!! I tried to call him this morning but I guess he is busy, so no hold with him.