Page 37 of 121 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738394041424344454757 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird IND View Post
    Also interested in the 90 degree safety mod, please share your process or a link to a how-to! Thanks.
    The safety engages at about like 45 degrees, maybe less, it just doesn't lock until 180. You can throw it to 90 and it'll be on.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNZ View Post
    So wait, you can actually change the optic on the Kobra mount? How does that work, it looks permanently attached?

I want to put a Holosun AEMS optic on the Type 81 but the TI pic mount looks terrible and is not even level with the receiver. Canted about 5 degrees.
    the weird angle of the rail is what put me off as well, ordered the rifle but no optic or rail yet

apparently you can use the kobra mount with an ak picatinny rail.. i have no idea which ones though and you have to buy the entire optic, the mount is not for sale separately

So when we getting these out for delivery. i ordered my last week and shipping info.

Thanks,

CGN Regular
    lol We all just chillin waiting impatiently for shipping info.
    I got a range trip planned with buddies for the 29th.... so now you got a deadline TI. lol

good. i just thought i was the only one. haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNZ View Post
    So wait, you can actually change the optic on the Kobra mount? How does that work, it looks permanently attached?

I want to put a Holosun AEMS optic on the Type 81 but the TI pic mount looks terrible and is not even level with the receiver. Canted about 5 degrees.
    Well in theory u can detach the kobra off from TI's side rail like u would any AK optic.... and then purchase a 1913 AK side mount of ur choice and clamp that on. Just google AK 1913 side mounts... most will probably fit onto TI's Kobra mount.
    Just saying it how it is.....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbranch1943 View Post
    I think you should be patient I placed mine on 12:08 AM EST. still don't even have a tracking number. It'll come when it comes. They did sell like 600 guns in 72 hours. That's a lot of PAL verifications, packing, shipping label creating, etc. If you really can't wait send an email to TI asking for a shipping number. They will get back to you eventually.
    I wonder if TI got the really firearms in stock in Canada or are we waiting the shipment container from China

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by simonykq View Post
    I wonder if TI got the really firearms in stock in Canada or are we waiting the shipment container from China
    Rerouted to the Congo, they need them more urgent.

BANNED
    No updates No tracking info Where is my stuff BLAH BLAH WHINE WHINE

LOCK THIS THREAD LOL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    No updates No tracking info Where is my stuff BLAH BLAH WHINE WHINE

LOCK THIS THREAD LOL
    Exactly, been waiting for 3 weeks now for a shipment from NB. I didn't know Kanada is thrice around the Earth.