Page 28 of 121 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Does the safety hit the stock when folded or something? Or is this strictly just a preference for some? I personally do not care what side it is on.
    Folder does fold, but not all the way. It's 1/4 inch from the receiver on my rifle. It clicks solid, but it annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    Folder does fold, but not all the way. It's 1/4 inch from the receiver on my rifle. It clicks solid, but it annoys me.
    Oh ok thanks! I wasn’t sure if you looked it all the way if it would start to make a gouge in the plastic panel on the stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Take the bakelite panels off and paracord it, done.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Regular
    Someone made a list which covers all problems type 81 se has on the thread shipment 1. It probably deleted by TI.
    You should be mentally prepared, because compared with other problems, it is not a problem that your Type 81 can't fold perfectly.

CGN Regular
    Anyone had a tracking number sent to them as of yet?

BANNED
    My god lock the thread ti lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    TI won't. They can get continued feedback for this run, let people vent shipping frustrations here collectively, and keep things hyped for the next shipment.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    Now lock this thread so it doesn't become a massive cluster****
    Every Type 81 thread has the same life trajectory, you need to let nature takes its course.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Yes that is correct. We evaluated sales rates on our first production run of SA's and fixed stock models were preferred approximately 2/3 to folding stock. When we placed our order for this run we followed this pattern. Now it seems that folding stock has grown to be more popular.

Please check junkmail folder, sometimes our emails go there. Also if you have icloud/me/apple or emails don't go through unless whitelisted. Lastly, sometimes people misspell their emails, you can try emailing us through the contact form to find out your order confirmation

Late spring!

Thank-you for the kind words!
    Thanks for the update.

My observation was the same. The popularity between the folder and the fixed stock changes as does the wheather.

It would be nice though if you would make (at least some) kits available to change back and forth. At least for the fixed stock it seems rather easy.

Or coordinate with some sponsors on CGN to offer aftermarket parts. People are craving for it.

The market also appears to have changed in regards to the forend and I think it's time to import some of them again. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Does the safety hit the stock when folded or something? Or is this strictly just a preference for some? I personally do not care what side it is on.
    Because I would like to control safety On/Off when folder is closed. I wont use Optics so OR useless to me. Old school