Page 57 of 121 FirstFirst ... 374749505152535455565758596061626364656777 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    i do not know about price for most of the thing but i received a free modified magazine shiipped for one of my t81 from chumlee bumsnag so i do not know what is behind your post scianna54 but you re going after the wrong guy ...
    I wouldn't know why somebody would want 2 drum mags for a standard rifle, they are useless to most. Standard configuration is rifle and 2 mags.

I have no problem with him, just stating the obvious. Yes sure, the market is a bit full right now, like a full stomach, haha. Wait 2 months when spring is here.

Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    posp or prism arms for me ...or a bushnell lvop.
    If you're going POSP, I'd get one sooner than later, I don't think you'll see an awful lot floating around the consumer market soon.

How necessary is it to get a parts kit for this? They're known to be pretty reliable right?
    “You know what they say ‘Fool me once, strike one, but fool me twice… strike three.’”

Quote Originally Posted by rattler280 View Post
    How necessary is it to get a parts kit for this? They're known to be pretty reliable right?
    Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Not like most companies where parts are a phone call or click away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Not like most companies where parts are a phone call or click away.
    I spoke to TI and they will continue to stock parts kits going forward + other vendors carry these as well.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post
    I spoke to TI and they will continue to stock parts kits going forward + other vendors carry these as well.
    More should do this.

Getting parts, even for mainstream rifles, can be a chore.

Numrich & Brownells don't seem to want to ship to Canada anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I wouldn't know why somebody would want 2 drum mags for a standard rifle, they are useless to most. Standard configuration is rifle and 2 mags.

I have no problem with him, just stating the obvious. Yes sure, the market is a bit full right now, like a full stomach, haha. Wait 2 months when spring is here.
    No worries. It's interesting that the only replies I got were from people that only wanted the drum mags and wanted to know if I'd sell them separately. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    No worries. It's interesting that the only replies I got were from people that only wanted the drum mags and wanted to know if I'd sell them separately. Go figure.
    There is no mystery as to why anyone of us would want a drum mag or better yet as many of these drums as you can get...
    CCFR

To the people that have received the new Type 81's, are they straight? Any issues?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    If you're going POSP, I'd get one sooner than later, I don't think you'll see an awful lot floating around the consumer market soon.
    Thats a valid point. At least the factory shouldnt be in jeopardy since its located in Belarus. I may become hard to order NPZ brand optics tho
    Just saying it how it is.....