Page 116 of 121 FirstFirst ... 96106108109110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1209

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

China is still on mega lock down and Canada customs is wildly backlogged. I'll bet they're delayed.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

The T81 is an excellent rifle, but when the WEF psychopaths in Ottawa activate the ban, they will know exactly who has them and where to pick them up.

This is why finding an older pre-registry model is absolute gold under these circumstances.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    The T81 is an excellent rifle, but when the WEF psychopaths in Ottawa activate the ban, they will know exactly who has them and where to pick them up.

This is why finding an older pre-registry model is absolute gold under these circumstances.
    There is no registry of firearms. The CFC only checks the license.

TI has a record of sale but this is useless since many were resold as used and no one knows at which time.

For those who care, anything after may 18th is a no go new or used. If your still buying I don’t see how that matters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    For those who care, anything after may 18th is a no go new or used. If your still buying I don’t see how that matters.
    Just work on the basis that everything post 18th is known.

Also, the ATF in the U.S, has been going to gun stores and strong arming them into allowinng photos to be taken of sales records.

No doubt the Government here will pay attention to that and we could find it being done here, too. Extra-judicial and outside the scope of the law, but done anyway (the Liberal way).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Will this shipment arrive before the Libs start freezing semi auto rifle imports?
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    theres really not much difference between pre and post may 18th sales. stores are keeping basically the same info they did before and the RCMP only needs to know that you're transferring a non restricted firearm from one pal to another, if you choose to give them serial numbers and such to create a registry thats on your own initiative.

Also to everyone asking when they'll get here, they get here when they get here. Theres nothing TI can do and I assume they've realised they should stop giving out ETAs because it just creates more "where gun, you said gun be here now" posts

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    There is no registry of firearms. The CFC only checks the license.

TI has a record of sale but this is useless since many were resold as used and no one knows at which time.
    When the time comes, all they have to do is get the list of buyers from Tactical Imports and go pick them up.

Should the buyer had sold it since then, he better have an open file with the authorities as far as the PAL verification os concerned.

If there is a file, they will know who bought it and go from there...if not, he will have some explaining to do downtown.

A pre-May 18-th rifle, nobody knows about..
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

When the time comes, all they have to do is get the list of buyers from Tactical Imports and go pick them up.

Should the buyer had sold it since then, he better have an open file with the authorities as far as the PAL verification os concerned.

If there is a file, they will know who bought it and go from there...if not, he will have some explaining to do downtown.

A pre-May 18-th rifle, nobody knows about..
    i usally buy a gun use it for a bit then when im tired of it it gos into the smelter to make sure it dosent fall into the wrong hands...sry officer for messing up your paper trail....is there any laws agaist smelting a non restricted?

Quote Originally Posted by tdot-mex View Post
    i usally buy a gun use it for a bit then when im tired of it it gos into the smelter to make sure it dosent fall into the wrong hands...sry officer for messing up your paper trail....is there any laws against smelting a non restricted?
    I believe there is currently no law about reporting destroying NR firearms, also the RCMP has no way of knowing whether you transferred a cooey or type 81, I'd suggest doing as many NR transfers as possible if someone is really that worried about it