Page 117 of 121 FirstFirst ... 97107109110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1209

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    When the time comes, all they have to do is get the list of buyers from Tactical Imports and go pick them up.

Should the buyer had sold it since then, he better have an open file with the authorities as far as the PAL verification os concerned.

If there is a file, they will know who bought it and go from there...if not, he will have some explaining to do downtown.

A pre-May 18-th rifle, nobody knows about..
    No, I already have 5 reference numbers and I have no clue to whom I sold and what not.

I think you are confused as to how the system works.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    No, I already have 5 reference numbers and I have no clue to whom I sold and what not.

A lot of that going on these days, and the folks that are trying to use their limited understanding of the situation to justify insane asking prices on just about any rifles because it’s “pre-verification era”

Buy your guns, enjoy your guns.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post

You might not have a clue, but they will.
    All they have to do is follow up on your 5 transfers and I can virtually guarantee you, that one of them give it up if they have it.
    If not, they just might refresh your memory downtown.

You are forgetting, that gun owners tend to be one of the most law obiding segments of society.
    I would venture to guess, that most would be traumatized just by a parking ticket.

All they have to do is apply a bit of pressure and suddenly they will remember even the brand of shoes you wore, on the day you sold them the rifle.

The confusion is on your part only.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Quote Originally Posted by tdot-mex View Post
    i usally buy a gun use it for a bit then when im tired of it it gos into the smelter to make sure it dosent fall into the wrong hands...sry officer for messing up your paper trail....is there any laws agaist smelting a non restricted?
    I'm 99% positive, that you are required by law to report destruction of any firearm (restricted or not).
    And even if you are not, you better hope they won't find it, once they execute a search warrant.

Remember...these people will spare no expense when going after you.
    They may not have enough manpower for solving the real crimes, but make no mistake....this does not apply to hunting down their political enemies.

They will always find resources when freedom needs to be crushed.
    Trucker convoy is a great example of that.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    I'm 99% positive, that you are required by law to report destruction of any firearm (restricted or not).
    make that 100%.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    make that 100%.
    Just as well that Demolition Ranch is in the U.S., they'd have to set up a 24 hour line just for him.

And even if you are not, you better hope they won't find it, once they execute a search warrant.

Remember...these people will spare no expense when going after you.
    They may not have enough manpower for solving the real crimes, but make no mistake....this does not apply to hunting down their political enemies.

They will always find resources when freedom needs to be crushed.
    Trucker convoy is a great example of that.
    Slightly off topic here...lets go on then

Any updates?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    make that 100%.
    or maybe not. From the Criminal Code. 106 (1) Every person commits an offence who (a) after destroying any prohibited firearm, restricted firearm, prohibited weapon, restricted weapon, prohibited device or prohibited ammunition, or (b) on becoming aware of the destruction of any prohibited firearm, restricted firearm, prohibited weapon, restricted weapon, prohibited device or prohibited ammunition that was in the person�s possession before its destruction, does not with reasonable despatch report the destruction to a peace officer, firearms officer or chief firearms officer.

Only applies to restricted and prohibited

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    interesting so a vz58 non-res can be destroyed before but not after may 1, 2020.