Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: great services at tenda canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Does this mean the Kriss i want to order isent actually in stock?
    50/50 chance

CGN Regular
    Polarizing experiences. Interesting.

They have interesting products and good prices, but horrible service, in my experience. It’s a problem when you do ecommerce and tell customers that they shouldn’t rely on your website descriptions for what they are buying. When I complained, they said I could return the product…but then refused the return as it had been fired.

I like them, they’re nice to my dogs haha

I ordered one of the "unissued all matching" mosins they had a few years back and I ended up receiving a force matched refurb and when I complained I was basically told, "sorry, it's a surplus rifle please don't bug us".

Quote Originally Posted by Talltimber1 View Post
    8 days and my "in stock" item hasn't shipped. Hopefully soon.
    it depends on what you ordered.

if it is something they just received, they may not have unpacked it yet. so you gonna have to wait for them to unpack it before packing your order for shipment.

it happened to me once. I showed up to pick up my order and had to wait like 15 minutes for them to rip open all the boxes to find the stuff I ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNut View Post
    it depends on what you ordered.

if it is something they just received, they may not have unpacked it yet. so you gonna have to wait for them to unpack it before packing your order for shipment.

it happened to me once. I showed up to pick up my order and had to wait like 15 minutes for them to rip open all the boxes to find the stuff I ordered.
    Maybe they should wait until they've verified that the inventory they've received is correct and processed in before putting it for sale. Just saying. At least in your case it was actually there though and not "will be here in a week" but listed as in stock.

They must be busy, ordered about 10 times from them over the last 6 years but it’s taking longer from placing order to shipping last couple times and I cancelled my last order because of delays and an extra delivery charge. Hoping the items are in stock that were when I placed my order. If not I’ll give up on them for a while. They are a victim of their success with more customers meaning more staff needed to process orders and stock has to keep coming in.

CGN Regular
    This is not Tenda specific at all;
    Rather, it applies to a related trend I have been observing amongst our online retail community.

There are two retail practices which seem to be growing which should be prosecuted with extreme prejudice in my opinion.
    1. On-line retailers that advertise much lower prices on out of stock items than those items will be when they eventually do come into stock. I believe this practice is designed to maintain returns on google searches and worse, troll for email Signups for when an item comes in. the latter being a thinly veiled way of increasing their spam audience.
    2. On-line retailers that advertise items that are in stock when they are in fact not in inventory. Instead, they are often reporting items that are "in stock" at the supplier, having done no verification to determine this and often incurring significantly increased handling and shipping times while the consumer waits for a relay in shipping (except in cases where they drop ship).

Store front businesses suffer significantly from not being able to have an internets worth of items in stock but are unable to benefit from a smoke and mirror show that online retailer seem to love to use. If you can't put your hands on it, it's not in stock and the next stop for most is the mouse.

Yet another aspect of the retail marketplace that is Not Fair! Online retail can be awesome and it is with us for ever but it ought to at least be fair.
    If I detect or suspect either of these behaviours in an online retailer, they lose my business forever.

If you want a gun shop in your town, it needs to put food on the table of the owner.

CGN Regular
    I ordered once and it shipped in a week, not super fast. Courteous service and person on the phone was bilingual ...... not a requirement but nice to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeron View Post
    This is not Tenda specific at all;
    Rather, it applies to a related trend I have been observing amongst our online retail community.

There are two retail practices which seem to be growing which should be prosecuted with extreme prejudice in my opinion.
    1. On-line retailers that advertise much lower prices on out of stock items than those items will be when they eventually do come into stock. I believe this practice is designed to maintain returns on google searches and worse, troll for email Signups for when an item comes in. the latter being a thinly veiled way of increasing their spam audience.
    2. On-line retailers that advertise items that are in stock when they are in fact not in inventory. Instead, they are often reporting items that are "in stock" at the supplier, having done no verification to determine this and often incurring significantly increased handling and shipping times while the consumer waits for a relay in shipping (except in cases where they drop ship).

Store front businesses suffer significantly from not being able to have an internets worth of items in stock but are unable to benefit from a smoke and mirror show that online retailer seem to love to use. If you can't put your hands on it, it's not in stock and the next stop for most is the mouse.

Yet another aspect of the retail marketplace that is Not Fair! Online retail can be awesome and it is with us for ever but it ought to at least be fair.
    If I detect or suspect either of these behaviours in an online retailer, they lose my business forever.

If you want a gun shop in your town, it needs to put food on the table of the owner.
    The first point I kind of disagree on. The Canadian firearms market is a constant boom and bust cycle as it is, the supply chain issues have just made it worse. I attribute that more to laziness with these businesses just not bothering to hide or remove the items off their website which is another issue altogether for some. The second point, 100% agree.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast