Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: great services at tenda canada

Well said they were sending out yesterday and still nothing today. I ordered 2 weeks ago in hopes to get for this week as I’m off on vacation to catch up on some casting and reloading. Really don’t car3 when it comes now because my week is done and will have to wait for another time. I should have just drove there and picked it up but really thought it would get here in a week and a half even. Disappointed
    [/URL][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    I called them and they said they are backlogged to March 17. And said they think it will get shipped tomorrow.

Just like I suspected, UPS tracking web is not broken.
    Just to give an update that after I called them on the 25th I received shipping notification the next day and received my package today. Overall I am happy and will return.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

I live 10 minutes to their store and went there in person a few days ago for my 1st gun after getting my pal. The experience was very pleasant for a newbie. They were able to price-match another store in Vancouver instantly no BS, sales person was also friendly and knowledgable. I'll definitely be a returning customer.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567