Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: great services at tenda canada

great services at tenda canada

hi guys just to let you know i place an order on the 1 jan 2022 my gift to me foe x-mas after a few days I realize i made a mistake in the product i ordered i called tenda sale and talk with Brian he was very helpful to change my order to the article I wasted, fast forward to yesterday i was told i would be out of town for a while so i called tenda and this time talk to Jonathan, I explain to him i was going out of town for a while and will not be home to sign for my article so he put the delivery in yesterday and i got my shotgun today, great services from those 2 guys, keep up the great worked, I will shop at your store again no problem.

Is it time for a new "Tenda Service" thread already??

I have had A+ service from them.

There are other opinions.

It's the only company that forgot to ship something then accused me of lying about receiving it. Twenty phone calls later they finally shipped the piddly magazine they forgot in the first place. Really though back when they had free shipping it was hard not to buy from them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 0faustus0's Avatar

I only dealt with them once, and took a week and a bit to get a item out. That is poor business.

I think business need to worry less on their websites and put the effort in getting items out timely. I placed a order with a company with a basic website, and they shipped that order out that day. That was also first day back from Xmas vacation. So busy catching up on orders, yet still got it out.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

I placed an order for some 9mm Campro bullets with free shipping, they hold the order for 8 calendar days then send me an email that I should pay them another $30 to cover the overweight shipping fee... I've heard this from others, shame on me dealing with this outfit...!!! Never again...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    It's the only company that forgot to ship something then accused me of lying about receiving it.
    My experience as well. Short shipped me 5 boxes of ammo... then suggested I do not know how to count properly. Multiple emails and phone calls trying to get a refund. I only got a refund for the missing items after I said I will be trying to get a partial chargeback through my credit card company. Not buying from them again.

Probably 40 to 50 orders over the years------Not a problem with any of them!
    NFA and CSSA and CCFR member.
    Did you pick your username or was it court ordered?

I'm glad you had a good experience. I called to buy a rifle and asked them to split my payment because I had a large Visa gift card and to put the rest on regular visa.... obviously you can't do that on their website. They told me no lol. So I brought my business somewhere else and will never buy anything from tenda again.

I’m in for at least 20 orders from them now and every transaction has been great!! Awesome customer service and usually the best pricing.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast