Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Springfield Hellion Rifles !?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    So what's the deal with these then, awaiting RCMP approval? Importer needs to submit application? I believe if these were on the market they'd sell like hotcakes. Look how many people can't wait to drop their cash on unproven, civilian garbage like the Sterling Arms, M+M and various 180b junk. A proven, military rifle tested with 50,000 rounds and no breakages would be a blessing to our current situation.
    the deal is even if RCMP approve in a timely manner which they wont, those will be restricted due to 16inch barrel, so SA will have to ask its Croatian manufacture to specifically make NR barrel length, because thats the entire point, having a bullpup NR, otherwise it would not sell cause of the restricted status

They make a 20” model
    And most companies make us an 18.6”

Like IWI

OMG yes

Quote Originally Posted by username=null View Post
    the deal is even if RCMP approve in a timely manner which they wont, those will be restricted due to 16inch barrel, so SA will have to ask its Croatian manufacture to specifically make NR barrel length, because thats the entire point, having a bullpup NR, otherwise it would not sell cause of the restricted status
    Ah, I thought they imported the 20" barrel to the states also. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't buy it restricted. Still stand by my statement, this would be the best black NR rifle in Canada if they brought the 20" here and would sell accordingly.

CGN Regular
    Please delete
    Last edited by IMRJS; 07-22-2022 at 07:47 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678