200 Preston Parkway
    Cambridge, Ontario
    N3H 5N1

(519) 219-4867

Visit our Website
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter

CGN Regular
    Will GSG produce a 9 inch barrel version ?

Is that coming to Canada ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FraserValley View Post
    Will GSG produce a 9 inch barrel version ?

Is that coming to Canada ?
    its coming but maybe next month.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    What’s this you say now?!?!?!?!
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    You know something the rest of us don't?

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    I spoke with the Canadian distributor for German Sport Guns earlier this week, and they are still working to get the GSG-16 with 9" factory barrel approved as a Non-Restricted firearm.

No timeline was provided for when these rifles will be available for sale, but I was advised that most major firearms retailers will be carrying them once the regulatory issues are sorted.

If you have the inside scoop that this might happen as soon as next month, that would be great news!

Quote Originally Posted by rtm View Post
    I spoke with the Canadian distributor for German Sport Guns earlier this week, and they are still working to get the GSG-16 with 9" factory barrel approved as a Non-Restricted firearm.

No timeline was provided for when these rifles will be available for sale, but I was advised that most major firearms retailers will be carrying them once the regulatory issues are sorted.

If you have the inside scoop that this might happen as soon as next month, that would be great news!
    I assume this means Select Shooting Supplies will offer the 9" barrel if/when the NR status is confirmed.

In the meantime, the model on their website is the only version currently available in Canada.

not inside scoop but kinda hidden in the gsg-16 FB. the rep for gsg germany said the resubmitted ar stock was approved when the gsg15 looking stock was rejected by the rcmp lab. the shipment is in canada as we speak. the rep said they currently ordering the new stock in to replace the rejected ones. not word for word but you get the jest of it. indeed its good news.

he also say the shorty might be avail for sale in late feb .

when asked about the rejected gsg15 stocks, he replied it might be avail as an option for the long barrel later.

Wtf its literally the same gun. What does the RCMP need to 'approve'?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast