Thread: How do I make a WTB post?

How do I make a WTB post?

I have access to the WTS parts of the EE but when I click on the WTB section it doesn't show any posts and won't allow me to create a WTB post. The only pre-fix options available when I try to create a post are WTT and WTS. Thanks for any help.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...cess-and-Rules

All the rules are posted here.

About half way down the thread.

Want to Buy Firearms forums are only open to Team Member or "Equipment Exchange L2" group to make WTB solicitations.
    Accessories and non-firearms forum are open to all with equipment exchange accessto make WTB solicitations.

BASIC POSTING RULES of WTB and WTT

1. Each account with Equipment Exchange L2 group membership can make 1 WTB solicitation per forum that permits such solicitations. Team members can post more WTB or WTT per their respective team membership levels;
    2. WTB and WTT are used when a specific item is being sought, and the seeker is either offering money as WTB or a trade as WTT;
    3. Each entry to the Equipment Exchange forum must have an appropriate prefix selected from the drop-down menu next to the title: WTB [want to buy] prefix and WTT[want to trade]. If a pre-fix is not available in a particular forum, it is not allowed in that particular forum;
    4. Want to Buy [WTB];
      • [WTB] and [WTT] must be placed under the most appropriate sub-forum labelled "Want to Buy", unless there is not a WTB subforum for that particular category of items. There should be no more than one WTB or WTT for an item within all of the EE forums;
      • [WTB] and [WTT] solicitation will be removed without notice if an incorrect prefix is used and it is located in the incorrect section;

HOW TO GAIN THE PRIVILEGE TO MAKE WTB SOLICITATIONS

As of 1 November 2020, we no longer accept Equipment Exchange L2 joining request directly. You must become a team member to access WTB Firearms forum.
    Click here to become a team member

Thanks!