Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you guys still in business?

Burn....
    Veteran

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    I had gun purchases get "flagged" by my credit card company for some Black Friday sales for suspicious purchases.

They didn't wanna take my word for it. Had to escalate to a supervisor to clear it up.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    We had a few problems with your order and needed to talk to you. We have sent you several emails regarding your order but you have never replied to them. You say you tried to contact us but i have no emails or phone calls from you. In fact, the first communication I have from you is this thread on CGN.

You also said that your card was charged but I am sure if you check your statement you will see that it has not been charged. This is because when we tried to process the card it was declined.

After not hearing from you we were forced to cancel the order. I am sorry if this caused you any inconvenience but we have to insist on payment prior to shipping.

Western Metal Team
    Sounds like you guys did everything you could except reestablish his credit......well done!!
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

They're in business... their business is laying down sick burns. And business is booming!

All jokes aside, I've dealt with them in the past and they're very good to deal with.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

Looks like the OP is "out of business" lol.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nosman View Post
    This is gold :D

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    I have dealt with you in the past, i have three emails sent to you with no response back. Not sure what number you were calling to reach me at but i never got a single call.
    No big deal other retailers are more than happy to take my money.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 84fuegoturbo View Post
    I have dealt with you in the past, i have three emails sent to you with no response back. Not sure what number you were calling to reach me at but i never got a single call.
    Their reply to you mentioned nothing about them trying to call you, all it said was they sent multiple emails.

You're right though, money can be spent anywhere. If thats the case, then why start a lost like this?

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    How can the other retailers take your money if your card is declined? Please answer us this, did they send you any emails? Did you check your junk folder?

Good call, a vendor not respecting customers and providing information as they did gets a red cross on their name in my book. Disrespectful and not acceptable... Most of the time they are expensive compared to other vendors anyhow...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast