Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you guys still in business?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Why should a dealer have to lay down and take crap from a disgruntled customer that starts a thread before finding out what the hell is the problem. Why even start a thread ffs?

the claims were flatout wrong. I have had nothing but great experiences with WM.

Cover your bases before you bring accusations to a forum. We are all big kids, only woke snowflakes cry about hurt feelings. This couldve been avoided by a simple PM.
    I'm getting pretty tired I think i'll go hit the sack... Then maybe go to bed

CGN Regular
    Both parties are saying they tried to get in contact through either email or phone. Which one is lying?

Both posters have long unblemished records on this site. Only a posted CC statement showing WM actually did take payment from the OP would shine light on a problem, otherwise the OP posted on a public forum blasting a reputable company and said company responded on the same forum with their side of the story. I would hazard a guess just a communication problem, no money changed hands, unless a financial record is posted showing payment.
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer savagefan's Avatar
    check spam folder?
    Former Ford Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Ogilvy View Post
    Wow tough crowd here.

The OP has been a CGN member for a decade and has a perfect 320 positive EE transactions.

Since we all judge someone's trustworthiness on this site when selling firearms based on their EE ratings, why would anyone here question his credibility?
    Rating means nothing. As I seen people with 100 feedback been around since 2009 repeatedly screw people over.

Better ways of sorting this out. OP could have simply stated please contact me. Vs threatening to call their CC company.

Honestly, sometimes the customers isnt right. As my wife used to work for a New York online grocery store. The customers used to lie daily.
    Last edited by OkayShooter; 01-18-2022 at 01:20 PM.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

BANNED
    ESH.

In my family business, rule #1 for reception is "unless you're dealing with a client, stop what you are doing to answer the phone". Every VM is responded to ASAP and the box is cleared at the end of every day.

WM answers their phone, this likely doesn't happen. OP starts a thread more like, "hey, just want to check in, haven't gotten a shipping notice yet" and this doesn't happen.

Regardless, you don't publicly state a customer's card was declined. Charges are declined for lots of reasons, not just NSF.

My credit card has 2 sections pending and paid ,maybe it was in his pending section. I’ve had a charge put on hold by my credit card company(they wouldn’t pay it) till they contacted me because they had a suspicion about the company. My browser put out a warning about a “known” company that I was trying to access
    Last edited by 45CAT; 01-17-2022 at 04:44 PM.

WTG lol - Gong Show award of the yearo

Western Metal - great shop to deal with, never had an issue, quick shipping
    ⚔️XX⚔️

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    ESH.

In my family business, rule #1 for reception is "unless you're dealing with a client, stop what you are doing to answer the phone". Every VM is responded to ASAP and the box is cleared at the end of every day.

WM answers their phone, this likely doesn't happen. OP starts a thread more like, "hey, just want to check in, haven't gotten a shipping notice yet" and this doesn't happen.

Regardless, you don't publicly state a customer's card was declined. Charges are declined for lots of reasons, not just NSF.
    I agree fully with what you said..

WM is running a business and most likely deals with miscommunication, order errors and impatient customers on a daily basis.

Being offended as a company to the point where you need to argue with a customer on a public forum is highly unprofessional and a sign of questionably business ethics.

As a site sponsor, you could have this thread deleted almost immediately and no one would have noticed or passed judgement.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast