Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Are you guys still in business?

I just want to say thank you CGN.

i was having a pretty sh1t day at work, and this has made it not so sh1tty!

thanks again snowflakes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Do you even know what a boomer is? It's someone who was born between 1946 and 1964. It has no bearing on what they feel is ethical on a gun forum thread. I could take the same stance and say that people chastising the dealer are whiny millennials that want instant gratification. Maybe it's the 'Fudds!'

The term 'boomer' has long since transcended a specific era of birth years. It's become a generic term to cover all the 'Karens' of the world, male and female. And for the record, in my years of customer service it was never young folk pitching tantrums, insulting staff or throwing things at the cashiers. I guess I am a millennial, but I am not sure where the 'instant gratification' comes from. We're the generation of Amazon and online shopping. Not much instantaneous about that. To each their own I suppose, have a good one dude.

Technology, in particular the rapid evolution of how people communicate and interact, is another generation-shaping consideration. Baby Boomers grew up as television expanded dramatically, changing their lifestyles and connection to the world in fundamental ways. Generation X grew up as the computer revolution was taking hold, and Millennials came of age during the internet explosion, Henry, quick deposit loans from TriceLoans
    Last edited by HenryParisi; 03-16-2022 at 05:26 PM.

Western Metals has never strayed me wrong and I’ll keep supporting them. I agree, OP called them out and they responded

Quote Originally Posted by sharpsway View Post
    The term 'boomer' has long since transcended a specific era of birth years. It's become a generic term to cover all the 'Karens' of the world, male and female. And for the record, in my years of customer service it was never young folk pitching tantrums, insulting staff or throwing things at the cashiers. I guess I am a millennial, but I am not sure where the 'instant gratification' comes from. We're the generation of Amazon and online shopping. Not much instantaneous about that. To each their own I suppose, have a good one dude.
    The term "Boomer" has not transcended any age group. I can find no reference to Boomer meaning anything but what it is - someone born between '46 and '64. I looked at several dictionary/definition sites, Urban dictionary, and Wikipedia. Though it may now mean someone who acts like a "Karen", it definitely is still tied into the age of the person.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

While WM is answering questions...what is the antimony content of your 20lb bags of lead shot? Chilled, magnum or 0%?

https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting...lb-bags-ls-712

delete, not my circus.
    Last edited by Puma; 03-14-2022 at 06:16 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Lol this thread is great! Shots were fired both ways, company should always take the high road out of professionalism. My 2cents.. carry on.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456