Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you guys still in business?

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    How can the other retailers take your money if your card is declined? Please answer us this, did they send you any emails? Did you check your junk folder?
    What if there was a simple typo???

I received I’m sure by error

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    Good call, a vendor not respecting customers and providing information as they did gets a red cross on their name in my book. Disrespectful and not acceptable... Most of the time they are expensive compared to other vendors anyhow...
    Yep me too. Completely unprofessional and unethical, regardless of the op's claims. You're off my list going forward.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    Good call, a vendor not respecting customers and providing information as they did gets a red cross on their name in my book. Disrespectful and not acceptable... Most of the time they are expensive compared to other vendors anyhow...
    Good call, I didn’t think of it this way

Quote Originally Posted by derrick1978 View Post
    Yep me too. Completely unprofessional and unethical, regardless of the op's claims. You're off my list going forward.
    Agreed. I won't be dealing with them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Evanguy's Avatar
    HAHAHA some of the crying comments in this thread are comical.

simple break down, the OP is broke but tries to buy from store. the store cant process his credit card due to him being broke. so the OP calls out the store and claims he was charged, the store simply pointed out that he wasn't charged for the order and told him why.

the OP called out the store on a public forum, the store responded to the OP claims on the same public forum the OP started this on.

people then get mad at store for telling the OP he was wrong and they in fact didn't charge the card and also told him why they didn't charge the card (and told everyone else why too, now everyone knows this was 100% the op fault and he should NOT have called them out due to his poor banking habits)

I want to say "good work western metals" but you didn't really do anything but respond in plain facts to the op claims, I would expect anyone to do that.

maybe the next time the OP has issues he can check his bank statement and his own email before trying to blame someone else for his banking issues in an open forum

western metals only speaks facts and there is no digs or anything. reread what they said. its 10000% professional. they explained what happened and why. the OP made the choice of platform that convo would happen on (private email or a phone call would have been better but the OP brought their convo the the forum, so WM kept the convo where the OP wanted it)
    Last edited by Evanguy; 01-16-2022 at 07:30 PM.

CGN Regular
    Agreed, I saw nothing unprofessional in their response.

Quote Originally Posted by 84fuegoturbo View Post
    I have dealt with you in the past, i have three emails sent to you with no response back. Not sure what number you were calling to reach me at but i never got a single call.
    No big deal other retailers are more than happy to take my money.
    Don't blame a retailer for your credit card being declined buddy.

Their response was very professional and they attempted private conversation through email first. OP posted this and they responded on the same platform.

What a laugh tho lol buddy got embarrassed

Wow tough crowd here.

The OP has been a CGN member for a decade and has a perfect 320 positive EE transactions.

Since we all judge someone's trustworthiness on this site when selling firearms based on their EE ratings, why would anyone here question his credibility?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast