IN-STOCK: HG-105 Bullpup 12GA

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
New and Improved.

51002079746_0e4a8c79f5_b.jpg

The best looking, best priced and best quality 12 GA semi-auto bullpup on the market is back in stock and now with further improvements including:

• Oversized 20x27mm rounded charging handle that provides fast and comfortable manipulation of operating mechanism
  • Magazines now drop free for quick and effortless reloads
  • Improved top picatinny rail dimensions to ensure full compatibility with all picatinny accessories
  • Spare Parts Kit now optionally available

Comes with manual, one 5 round magazine, padded soft case, angled foregrip and detachable flip-up iron sights. 2 round hunting magazines optionally available. Starting at just $699.

More Info & Ordering

51002082326_6eb404f7d3_b.jpg

51002197147_9fc0419f68_b.jpg

Last edited:
Solid package but it's disappointing it comes with only 1 mag. IMO all magazine firearms should come with 2+. If there happens to be a defect or you break 1 you have 0.

1=0

Are the hunting mags pinned or diff dimension or different follower?

So how are these for long term reliability? Not a whole lot of reviews online in this respect. And what About slam fires? I heard a couple people say these things will slamfire when using the bolt release. Been on the fence about grabbing one of these because of that. Would be nice to know if that issue has been fixed

Last edited:
So how are these for long term reliability? Not a whole lot of reviews online in this respect. And what About slam fires? I heard a couple people say these things will slamfire when using the bolt release. Been on the fence about grabbing one of these because of that. Would be nice to know if that issue has been fixed

I honestly just don't trust any of the Turkish made shotguns. A lot of them come from the same factory but get rebranded under a bunch of different names making it hard to find reviews for many of them, and a lot of the longer term reviews I see of them aren't positive, usually with some parts breakage. I can't speak for this shotgun specifically, but I'm gonna assume it's no better than any of the other Turkish shotguns on the market.

I honestly just don't trust any of the Turkish made shotguns. A lot of them come from the same factory but get rebranded under a bunch of different names making it hard to find reviews for many of them, and a lot of the longer term reviews I see of them aren't positive, usually with some parts breakage. I can't speak for this shotgun specifically, but I'm gonna assume it's no better than any of the other Turkish shotguns on the market.

Yes these were my fears too. FD 12, panzer arms BP 12, HG 105, Girasan 105. They are all the same operating system and the same problems. Just in different clothes.

Anyone own one of these? How reliable are they? I've had mixed experiences with Turkish semis, but this is tempting.

Been fishing around Facebook for reviews. Found one guy who says he has 500 rounds through his and has functioned flawlessly. I can smell the heavy trigger pull on that thing from here though lol.

You know..... if TI wants to, they can send me one and I'll run the piss out of it for absolutely free! Then post my results on the forum after I hit the 10K round mark or the thing dies lol.

I scored a HG-105 about x6 months ago. 766 rds through it with no issues.ATV / RANGE gun. I agree it should come with x2 mags tho.TI have xtras in stock so a bit more dosh is required.I like it .Very John Wickish.

I had my m4 Turkneli for a few years. One of my favourite and most reliable guns. A few failures at first when it was brand new. After some rounds a cleaning and lubrication the thing is reliable. Have not had a single failure in 500 rounds. It always comes out on outings. The pump stays home now.

From TIs website: Comes with manual, one 5 round magazine, PADDED SOFT CASE, angled foregrip and detachable flip-up iron sights.
looks like your good to go.

Haha ya I was just going back over the website and saw that too thanks.. the hunting gear guy did a review on them Hima arms HG-105 same darn shotgun by the looks of it and he said his came with 2 5 round mags "the link off his youtube video takes you directly to the TI site so I wonder why the pulled a mag out of the package

Back
Top Bottom