Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IN-STOCK: HG-105 Bullpup 12GA

Any in left hand models?
    Veteran

BANNED
    I bought 1 tonight from TI any idea if the mags from the MK12 will fit this platform?

CGN Regular
    I scored a HG-105 about x6 months ago. 766 rds through it with no issues.ATV / RANGE gun. I agree it should come with x2 mags tho.TI have xtras in stock so a bit more dosh is required.I like it .Very John Wickish.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    I bought 1 tonight from TI any idea if the mags from the MK12 will fit this platform?
    Yeah this. I got a pile of MK12 mags with nothing to use them in.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 1895GS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    I honestly just don't trust any of the Turkish made shotguns. A lot of them come from the same factory but get rebranded under a bunch of different names making it hard to find reviews for many of them, and a lot of the longer term reviews I see of them aren't positive, usually with some parts breakage. I can't speak for this shotgun specifically, but I'm gonna assume it's no better than any of the other Turkish shotguns on the market.
    I had my m4 Turkneli for a few years. One of my favourite and most reliable guns. A few failures at first when it was brand new. After some rounds a cleaning and lubrication the thing is reliable. Have not had a single failure in 500 rounds. It always comes out on outings. The pump stays home now.
    105 232 280

BANNED
    Also does this shotgun come with a factory padded case etc? if ordered from TI

These shotguns are great, but the need blue locktite in strategic places, or they will rattle themselves apart.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    These shotguns are great, but the need blue locktite in strategic places, or they will rattle themselves apart.
    Like where exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    Also does this shotgun come with a factory padded case etc? if ordered from TI
    From TIs website: Comes with manual, one 5 round magazine, PADDED SOFT CASE, angled foregrip and detachable flip-up iron sights.
    looks like your good to go.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbranch1943 View Post
    From TIs website: Comes with manual, one 5 round magazine, PADDED SOFT CASE, angled foregrip and detachable flip-up iron sights.
    looks like your good to go.
    Haha ya I was just going back over the website and saw that too thanks.. the hunting gear guy did a review on them Hima arms HG-105 same darn shotgun by the looks of it and he said his came with 2 5 round mags "the link off his youtube video takes you directly to the TI site so I wonder why the pulled a mag out of the package

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast