Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IN-STOCK: HG-105 Bullpup 12GA

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

IN-STOCK: HG-105 Bullpup 12GA

New and Improved.

The best looking, best priced and best quality 12 GA semi-auto bullpup on the market is back in stock and now with further improvements including:

• Oversized 20x27mm rounded charging handle that provides fast and comfortable manipulation of operating mechanism
    • Magazines now drop free for quick and effortless reloads
    • Improved top picatinny rail dimensions to ensure full compatibility with all picatinny accessories
    • Spare Parts Kit now optionally available

Comes with manual, one 5 round magazine, padded soft case, angled foregrip and detachable flip-up iron sights. 2 round hunting magazines optionally available. Starting at just $699.

More Info & Ordering

Last edited by Tactical Imports; 07-27-2022 at 04:28 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Solid package but it's disappointing it comes with only 1 mag. IMO all magazine firearms should come with 2+. If there happens to be a defect or you break 1 you have 0.

1=0

Are the hunting mags pinned or diff dimension or different follower?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post

Are the hunting mags pinned or diff dimension or different follower?
    Hunting mags are short dimensions
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

So how are these for long term reliability? Not a whole lot of reviews online in this respect. And what About slam fires? I heard a couple people say these things will slamfire when using the bolt release. Been on the fence about grabbing one of these because of that. Would be nice to know if that issue has been fixed
    Last edited by Longbranch1943; 01-15-2022 at 10:07 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbranch1943 View Post
    So how are these for long term reliability? Not a whole lot of reviews online in this respect. And what About slam fires? I heard a couple people say these things will slamfire when using the bolt release. Been on the fence about grabbing one of these because of that. Would be nice to know if that issue has been fixed
    I honestly just don't trust any of the Turkish made shotguns. A lot of them come from the same factory but get rebranded under a bunch of different names making it hard to find reviews for many of them, and a lot of the longer term reviews I see of them aren't positive, usually with some parts breakage. I can't speak for this shotgun specifically, but I'm gonna assume it's no better than any of the other Turkish shotguns on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    I honestly just don't trust any of the Turkish made shotguns. A lot of them come from the same factory but get rebranded under a bunch of different names making it hard to find reviews for many of them, and a lot of the longer term reviews I see of them aren't positive, usually with some parts breakage. I can't speak for this shotgun specifically, but I'm gonna assume it's no better than any of the other Turkish shotguns on the market.
    Yes these were my fears too. FD 12, panzer arms BP 12, HG 105, Girasan 105. They are all the same operating system and the same problems. Just in different clothes.

I wouldn't mind hearing from other owners though. The idea of a tactical semi auto shotgun UNDER $800 is very alluring. Yet it seems too good to be true.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Anyone own one of these? How reliable are they? I've had mixed experiences with Turkish semis, but this is tempting.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Anyone own one of these? How reliable are they? I've had mixed experiences with Turkish semis, but this is tempting.
    Been fishing around Facebook for reviews. Found one guy who says he has 500 rounds through his and has functioned flawlessly. I can smell the heavy trigger pull on that thing from here though lol.

You know..... if TI wants to, they can send me one and I'll run the piss out of it for absolutely free! Then post my results on the forum after I hit the 10K round mark or the thing dies lol.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast