Thread: First time buyer - pleased with the sale

First time buyer - pleased with the sale

My first purchaase from FOC , all went well..Shipping was quick , item well packed.. The ammo I bought was the best price as well I found on-line.

Very pleased with the sale.
    <><

FOC has always been a good place for me to buy stuff, both online and in person.

Curious - what ammo did you get?
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

I am shocked! I always find that their prices are usually higher then everyone else.

I am also curious as to what you found that would appear to be best price. I know they had one of the best selections of tactical and competition firearms and equipment. I stopped shopping there after I saw the racist video they made to disparage Tenda, so I haven't been keeping track of their inventory and selection.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNut View Post
    I am shocked! I always find that their prices are usually higher then everyone else.
    Typically for firearms I would definitely agree with you. But occasionally for ammo they have some great deals, although most are limited time. Just have to keep checking the website.

Was it you who cleaned out the Winchester 5.56 M193? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by aboynamedsuita View Post
    Was it you who cleaned out the Winchester 5.56 M193? Lol
    “Cleaned out” has such a negative connotation. I would prefer “I contributed to the exuberance of the Canadian economy by providing FOC an immediate injection of sales revenue in a mutually beneficial product relocation relationship in which their recently price-reduced Winchester ammunition found a new home”

Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    “Cleaned out” has such a negative connotation. I would prefer “I contributed to the exuberance of the Canadian economy by providing FOC an immediate injection of sales revenue in a mutually beneficial product relocation relationship in which their recently price-reduced Winchester ammunition found a new home”
    Well said, as usual.

I may just be a little bitter because I didn’t act fast enough lol. It seems rare to find brass .223/5.56 for <$0.70 each, especially in 20pk without buying in bulk. I’ve picked up some various brands and usually seem to get around $0.67-0.75 each if there’s a sale or bulk quantity box, but the premium brands (Sako, Hornady, etc.) seem to be in the $1.00-1.50 range.

You could always be less of a purist .it’s easy to get once used (still crimped) 5.56 / .223 brass on the E/E for 10 cents a pop at most .or just go to the range after the RCMP have a training day.
    Less-reliant hobby farmer, proud dad, and marginal podcaster.

Just made a sizeable purchase from FOC. They are always great to deal with.