New BT SPC 9 from shot show 2022

Well no it won't be able to take AR handgiards and other certain parts (maybe trigger, stocks, grips) but the spc also has the mp5 style charging handle up from so no AR hamdgiard will work with it

The SPC .223 in the video had an AR charging handle although they did say they weren't sure if it would retain that or go to a left side forward charging handle.

The SPC .223 in the video had an AR charging handle although they did say they weren't sure if it would retain that or go to a left side forward charging handle.

Yes you are correct for the 223. I was just assuming you meant the 9mm version which also has the ar charging handle and ambi forward mp5 style charging handle aswell

I saw in a few videos from Shot Show this year that the B&T APC308 will be getting an upgrade to the PRO designation (NRC among other quality of life modifications). As Wolverine Supplies is a leader in importing B&T firearms, is there any indication of when Canadian buyers might see this upgraded model? Should I just buy the APC308 that is out now or will the wait be worth it?

Back
Top Bottom