Excellent Experience

Leo M

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I just purchased a pistol from you and it was an excellent experience. Very professional, service, packaging and shipping. Thank you.

Leo

From my perspective when shopping in person, the only one I can truly compliment is the gentleman that typically is always at the front cash. He is simply is excellent to deal with. The others, meh......

From my perspective when shopping in person, the only one I can truly compliment is the gentleman that typically is always at the front cash. He is simply is excellent to deal with. The others, meh......

I can agree, cashier at the front is exceptional when it comes to customer service. I will give credit to the younger guy at the back counter. Slicked back hair. He's cool. Now the others, mehhh........

Terrible experience with whoever I spoke with on the phone this morning.

Ordered a Beretta 1301 Tactical on May 14th. This morning I get 2 emails at the same time. One says my address entered was incorrect, must have made a mistake? So instead of anyone picking up the phone to check/ask about it, they auto cancelled the order and tell me to resubmit again. Well they are now sold out. The individual I spoke with on the phone didn't care one bit and in the tone you can imagine all but told me to get fu#ked. Business must be good, because they don't care one bit about their customers... potential or current. Last time I deal with this business. Happy to report I have already been able to find the gun I was after elsewhere.

Terrible experience with whoever I spoke with on the phone this morning.

Ordered a Beretta 1301 Tactical on May 14th. This morning I get 2 emails at the same time. One says my address entered was incorrect, must have made a mistake? So instead of anyone picking up the phone to check/ask about it, they auto cancelled the order and tell me to resubmit again. Well they are now sold out. The individual I spoke with on the phone didn't care one bit and in the tone you can imagine all but told me to get fu#ked. Business must be good, because they don't care one bit about their customers... potential or current. Last time I deal with this business. Happy to report I have already been able to find the gun I was after elsewhere.

I had the same thing happen last weekend, but it was my fault and I noticed there was an issue as soon as I placed the order.

The order was canceled shortly thereafter because the address I input for shipping (my flex delivery PO Box) wasn’t linked to my CC and I forgot to check “shipping/billing address different”. As soon as I got the cancellation email I reordered the item (last one in stock) and it was shipped promptly.

I won’t fault them.

Back
Top Bottom