Thread: Excellent Experience

Thumbs up Excellent Experience

I just purchased a pistol from you and it was an excellent experience. Very professional, service, packaging and shipping. Thank you.

Leo

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo M View Post
    I just purchased a pistol from you and it was an excellent experience. Very professional, service, packaging and shipping. Thank you.

Leo
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

CGN Regular
    From my perspective when shopping in person, the only one I can truly compliment is the gentleman that typically is always at the front cash. He is simply is excellent to deal with. The others, meh......

Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    From my perspective when shopping in person, the only one I can truly compliment is the gentleman that typically is always at the front cash. He is simply is excellent to deal with. The others, meh......
    I can agree, cashier at the front is exceptional when it comes to customer service. I will give credit to the younger guy at the back counter. Slicked back hair. He's cool. Now the others, mehhh........

Terrible experience with whoever I spoke with on the phone this morning.

Ordered a Beretta 1301 Tactical on May 14th. This morning I get 2 emails at the same time. One says my address entered was incorrect, must have made a mistake? So instead of anyone picking up the phone to check/ask about it, they auto cancelled the order and tell me to resubmit again. Well they are now sold out. The individual I spoke with on the phone didn't care one bit and in the tone you can imagine all but told me to get fu#ked. Business must be good, because they don't care one bit about their customers... potential or current. Last time I deal with this business. Happy to report I have already been able to find the gun I was after elsewhere.
    Pistol beats rock, paper, and scissors.

Super GunNutz
    I ordered a shotgun on Sunday and it arrived today. Never had an issue with Al Flaherty and this latest purchase just confirms that. Very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Croaton View Post
    Terrible experience with whoever I spoke with on the phone this morning.

Ordered a Beretta 1301 Tactical on May 14th. This morning I get 2 emails at the same time. One says my address entered was incorrect, must have made a mistake? So instead of anyone picking up the phone to check/ask about it, they auto cancelled the order and tell me to resubmit again. Well they are now sold out. The individual I spoke with on the phone didn't care one bit and in the tone you can imagine all but told me to get fu#ked. Business must be good, because they don't care one bit about their customers... potential or current. Last time I deal with this business. Happy to report I have already been able to find the gun I was after elsewhere.
    I had the same thing happen last weekend, but it was my fault and I noticed there was an issue as soon as I placed the order.

The order was canceled shortly thereafter because the address I input for shipping (my flex delivery PO Box) wasn’t linked to my CC and I forgot to check “shipping/billing address different”. As soon as I got the cancellation email I reordered the item (last one in stock) and it was shipped promptly.

I won’t fault them.