HIGH ANGLE PRECISION COURSE 10% discount

If you’re taking the Precision Rifle 1-3 it’s a 45 minute drive each way from Hanna every day. That gets old. The better option is to camp at Blood Indian Park.

My daily commute was more than that. I don’t have a camper so I’d be in a tent. I think I can deal with a 45 minute commute for a bed and shower.

My daily commute was more than that. I don’t have a camper so I’d be in a tent. I think I can deal with a 45 minute commute for a bed and shower.

Commuting time (closer to an hour) isn't much the problem. The biggest problem is that at the time the courses end at night + the 1 hour commuting time, the hotel kitchen (at Canada Grey in Hanna) is pretty much closed so you'll end up eating at the convenience store... Groceries will be closed at night before you arrive and closed in the morning before you leave so it's hard to get quality supplies after Day1. That being said, in the morning you can have breakfast at the hotel as they open early enough and you can ask them to prepare you a lunch box (for dinner) for the following days and it will be ready before you leave in the morning.

I hope that it helps :)

Commuting time (closer to an hour) isn't much the problem. The biggest problem is that at the time the courses end at night + the 1 hour commuting time, the hotel kitchen (at Canada Grey in Hanna) is pretty much closed so you'll end up eating at the convenience store... Groceries will be closed at night before you arrive and closed in the morning before you leave so it's hard to get quality supplies after Day1. That being said, in the morning you can have breakfast at the hotel as they open early enough and you can ask them to prepare you a lunch box (for dinner) for the following days and it will be ready before you leave in the morning.

Well that solidifies the plan I had for driving in. I was already planning a stop in Calgary to stock up but now I will make sure I have enough to last me the entire time I’m there and a plug in cooler to keep everything cold.

Well that solidifies the plan I had for driving in. I was already planning a stop in Calgary to stock up but now I will make sure I have enough to last me the entire time I’m there and a plug in cooler to keep everything cold.

With the precision level 3 courses I didn't seem to have an issue and they have a Tim Hortons and a&w, but there is a bar/restaurant as well.

Wow. I did not expect that the courses could end at such a late time. But it's great that you warned and now many will not have such a ridiculous situation. When I went to training courses in a neighboring city, I was amazed how they solved a similar problem there. I even wrote a few essays about free essay examples on business ethics for **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum** There is a small town where most of the residents know each other and the local business understands that buyers will always treat it ethically and do no harm. Therefore, in the early hours the store is open, but there are no employees there, all customers simply leave money at the checkout. This is not surprising to anyone, I understand that this is not yet possible in large cities, but I hope that in the future our society will be able to develop such cooperation between business and buyers.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, sorry to flood this post, but I recently bought a Cadex R7 LCP in 300 PRC. I just took It out today and was definitely impressed however, I used Hornady precision hunter and Hornady ELD M. I figured the hunter wouldn't group as good but the match only grouped at at 1.2" with 3 rounds. The hunter was worse and I know there obviously can be many factors and it was cold and my hands were frozen. ( i can consistently shoot sub with my 308). And it still may be me causing the large groupings. I'm just concerned because before I purchase my level one course for precision rifle I wanted to make sure the gun was Sub moa and I currently do not have time to paper it again in the next couple weeks. Does a guy still purchase the course without guaranteeing the rifle ? Thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Guys, sorry to flood this post, but I recently bought a Cadex R7 LCP in 300 PRC. I just took It out today and was definitely impressed however, I used Hornady precision hunter and Hornady ELD M. I figured the hunter wouldn't group as good but the match only grouped at at 1.2" with 3 rounds. The hunter was worse and I know there obviously can be many factors and it was cold and my hands were frozen. ( i can consistently shoot sub with my 308). And it still may be me causing the large groupings. I'm just concerned because before I purchase my level one course for precision rifle I wanted to make sure the gun was Sub moa and I currently do not have time to paper it again in the next couple weeks. Does a guy still purchase the course without guaranteeing the rifle ? Thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Did you let your ammo sit outside for a while? Or did you pull it out of the warm truck?

Did you pull any of the shots? I honestly wouldn't worry about it as training is the best way to enhance your skills and get you that much better. I have so far taken courses at three different companies in Canada and RFMA is bar none the best.

As a heads up I want to say that barrel will slightly increase in velocity around the 100-150 round mark, but am open to being wrong

I put 13 rounds down range, and no I didn't chrono it.

Are you using the 300 prc for the level 1 course? I would be surprised if your Hornady doesn't shoot sub moa in a Cadex if you do your part. Have you let anyone else shoot your gun? I have an IBI barred cadex r7 I was shooting today with some reloads with nice success. PM me if you like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom