Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: HIGH ANGLE PRECISION COURSE 10% discount

Personally think the weekend courses work for most people so they don't have to take work off. But you all got me excited thinking there was another sale on this course (great course fully recommend it).
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    One guy I spoke to at a course wasn’t too impressed with the motel.
    Where did you stay ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RancherBriggs View Post
    Where did you stay ?
    I really liked camping at Blood Indian Park. I did stay in Hana but it was too far of a drive.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

For the high angle course stay in Rocky mountain house. For Hanna there is a BNB that I've stayed at a couple times (great and inexpensive).
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

Not sure where to post this, but did anyone sign up for the RFMA precision rifle level 1 August 18th 2023 course that was rescheduled but couldnt make it and never received their refund ?

Quote Originally Posted by RancherBriggs View Post
    Not sure where to post this, but did anyone sign up for the RFMA precision rifle level 1 August 18th 2023 course that was rescheduled but couldn't make it and never received their refund ?
    Surely not has anything to do with Cadex, so I would suggest you contact RFMA directly.

Rob Furlong has been away from home most of the summer as has been providing training one after the other all summer. Add to this the KO2M organization about a week ago and he may be sitting on a pile of work. I'd say, give him a call and if he's on the range and can't pick-up the call, leave him a message and he'll get back to you ASAP.

robfurlong@rfma.ca
    587-990-7468

Thanks

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456