Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black Rifle Coffee Company: Not available

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    BRCC is a hard No! Why are Canadian Firearm Companies still supporting/selling this Garbage companies wares? Have they { ^you!} been living under a rock? They threw a ton of their customer base under the bus, & double downed on that. These guys are Doushe bags! Get some Canadian Veteran owned coffee, not these whiny American shills!

Not sure why venders keep supporting and advertising this company. I know many vets and have the highest respect for them. Support a Canadian company like Arrow head.

why, because the mark up i so high. $ over principle every time. this will tell you which retailers to support.

They had condemned Kyle Rittenhouse for self defense shootings.
    They are no better than the Go Fund Me, whom dropped Kyle as soon as they found out, that he shot the democrat protected species (pedophile, felon and a wife beater).
    These are classic examples of woke, libtard companies and BRCC might as well be Starbucks.

When a company decides to go political, they are now no longer just in the business of selling stuff...they are now making a political statement.

This company had firmly placed itself on the wrong side of the barricade and as such, they shoud not be supported by any true gun owner (Canadian, American..or any other nationality)
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Don't do woke in my life; damn sure I'm not gonna spend money to drink it.

[QUOTE=CZ Shooter;18634838]They had condemned Kyle Rittenhouse for self defense shootings.
    They are no better than the Go Fund Me, whom dropped Kyle as soon as they found out, that he shot the democrat protected species (pedophile, felon and a wife beater).
    These are classic examples of woke, libtard companies and BRCC might as well be Starbucks.

When a company decides to go political, they are now no longer just in the business of selling stuff...they are now making a political statement.

This company had firmly placed itself on the wrong side of the barricade and as such, they shoud not be supported by any true gun owner (Canadian, American..or nationality)

100%

Uber Super GunNutz barrett50cal's Avatar
    Not a nickel of mine will ever go to this gang of anti-2A fraudsters, who turned their back on Rittenhouse while donating to Democrats. I also have to exercise the little power I have as a consumer, so I’m withholding my business to any retailer who carries their product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    another hard pass
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

Quote Originally Posted by barrett50cal View Post
    Not a nickel of mine will ever go to this gang of anti-2A fraudsters, who turned their back on Rittenhouse while donating to Democrats. I also have to exercise the little power I have as a consumer, so I’m withholding my business to any retailer who carries their product.
    Not giving them any $ is the best way to deal with these companies.
    What makes the BRCC even worse than a company that is openly woke is the fact, that they are pretending to be on our side..

This is why it is important to make sure, that as many people find out about this, since lot of them are still unaware.

It is important, that we collectivelly remember who these people are and what they did..
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

CGN Regular
    anti-firearm, anti-2A company.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast