Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATRS Big Gun Giveaway - Part : IV

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    thats is an incorrect statement.

But Quebec is out because they have ridiculous contest rules
    This is the reason why.

Ordered. How many stickers are for sale?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    A $7K rifle give away/fund raiser..& only a few comments in over a week? Hope the Sticker sales are going well..¿.
    I've donated directly - but TBH i don't know how big the market is for a .338 boomer. If they were doing sticker sales for MS receiver sets I bet they'd go like hot cakes. You'd gamble on the suit being successful, but I bet they're sitting on some unsold inventory. Maybe that's the last ditch plan.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    I've donated directly - but TBH i don't know how big the market is for a .338 boomer. If they were doing sticker sales for MS receiver sets I bet they'd go like hot cakes. You'd gamble on the suit being successful, but I bet they're sitting on some unsold inventory. Maybe that's the last ditch plan.
    We ARE sitting on a lot of unsold inventory for Modern Sporters but we were also issued a cease and desist letter from the (former) Alberta CFO, which is a big part of our lawsuit.

The sticker promotions are working out well, and there's a lot of people interested in big fancy boomers that maybe otherwise couldn't or wouldn't purchase one. This gives people an opportunity to support a cause, and have a little fun at the same time.

It's a lot more fun than being a broken record on repeat saying "please donate, Libtards bad, RCMP evil, please donate." ....that starts to sound like the Conservative party's spam phone calls.

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    thats is an incorrect statement.

But Quebec is out because they have ridiculous contest rules
    Thank you for the clarification

So any chance if the winner is a lefty that something could be worked out for a left hand setup ? Gunna order some rings and want to throw a sticker in to support the above case.
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)
    I like to take photos of Firearm Related Stuff, Wildlife and Landscapes.
    Forever dreaming of a Blaser R8 - The ultimate switch-barrel rifle.

https://bandrphotography.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by bdb.hunting View Post
    So any chance if the winner is a lefty that something could be worked out for a left hand setup ? Gunna order some rings and want to throw a sticker in to support the above case.
    If you win, you could sell it, or we could sell it on consignment, and use the proceeds to start a custom built left handed rifle. But just going off of statistics, I don't anticipate we will ever do a left handed rifle as a promotional giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Running a little behind today, buuuuuut....... We are super pumped for this next Big Gun Giveaway!!! It's a beauty.
    A nice tinyurl to share with your friends! https://tinyurl.com/2s3jn5d3

Did you get yours yet ? Only 12 Days left to enter!

The prize rifle is on display in our show room and all are welcome to come and check it out in person, the photo doesn't do it justice - Beautiful carbon fiber and burnt bronze cerakote!

GunNutz
    I mean, with the price of ammo it might be a safe queen, but I’ll be damned if I can think of a better one.

Glad you bumped this.
    The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty.
    Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast