ATRS Big Gun Giveaway - Part : IV

ATRS Shaun

Business Member Rep.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Running a little behind today, buuuuuut....... We are super pumped for this next Big Gun Giveaway!!! It's a beauty.
A nice tinyurl to share with your friends! https://tinyurl.com/2s3jn5d3

4biggungiveaway.jpg

Oops, I forgot to mention that if you want the sticker mailed, it still needs to be "pick up in store" on the website, otherwise it tries to charge you freight (ie. a box for shipping).
Just specify in the comments that you want it mailed out, and we will send the sticker in an envelope.

And thank you to all who have participated so far, and thank you to all who are about to!

I'm in! You can hang onto the stickers and save the postage. Instead, please just send a copy of the favourable ruling when this all comes to an end :)

Thank you Rick, Shaun, and Ed for taking this fight to them.

A $7K rifle give away/fund raiser..& only a few comments in over a week? Hope the Sticker sales are going well..¿.

A $7K rifle give away/fund raiser..& only a few comments in over a week? Hope the Sticker sales are going well..¿.

I've donated directly - but TBH i don't know how big the market is for a .338 boomer. If they were doing sticker sales for MS receiver sets I bet they'd go like hot cakes. You'd gamble on the suit being successful, but I bet they're sitting on some unsold inventory. Maybe that's the last ditch plan.

I've donated directly - but TBH i don't know how big the market is for a .338 boomer. If they were doing sticker sales for MS receiver sets I bet they'd go like hot cakes. You'd gamble on the suit being successful, but I bet they're sitting on some unsold inventory. Maybe that's the last ditch plan.

We ARE sitting on a lot of unsold inventory for Modern Sporters but we were also issued a cease and desist letter from the (former) Alberta CFO, which is a big part of our lawsuit.

The sticker promotions are working out well, and there's a lot of people interested in big fancy boomers that maybe otherwise couldn't or wouldn't purchase one. This gives people an opportunity to support a cause, and have a little fun at the same time.

It's a lot more fun than being a broken record on repeat saying "please donate, Libtards bad, RCMP evil, please donate." ....that starts to sound like the Conservative party's spam phone calls.

So any chance if the winner is a lefty that something could be worked out for a left hand setup ? Gunna order some rings and want to throw a sticker in to support the above case.

So any chance if the winner is a lefty that something could be worked out for a left hand setup ? Gunna order some rings and want to throw a sticker in to support the above case.

If you win, you could sell it, or we could sell it on consignment, and use the proceeds to start a custom built left handed rifle. But just going off of statistics, I don't anticipate we will ever do a left handed rifle as a promotional giveaway.

Running a little behind today, buuuuuut....... We are super pumped for this next Big Gun Giveaway!!! It's a beauty.
A nice tinyurl to share with your friends! https://tinyurl.com/2s3jn5d3

4biggungiveaway.jpg

Did you get yours yet ? Only 12 Days left to enter!

The prize rifle is on display in our show room and all are welcome to come and check it out in person, the photo doesn't do it justice - Beautiful carbon fiber and burnt bronze cerakote!

Back
Top Bottom