Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre-Order Freedom Ordnance FX-9 and Get Free Magazine

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeans View Post
    The place that I ordered from in Ontario has not received them either. Yet the distributor said on their podcast that all fx-9's had been sent out by Mar 27th.

Would be nice if we could get some updates.
    I’d be getting nervous if you put a deposit down.. maybe they meant you’re in for the next batch? Or the next next ? I know 5 people that recently bought Fx 9 through the most recent release from 4 different retailers.. I’d say what came in was allotted but I could be wrong.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

I just got off the phone from the shop I pre ordered mine from, they have shipped from the distributor and are headed to them. Seems like some shops are just getting them much later than others.

I hate pre-orders because I get very impatient waiting for a new gun (plus all the money up front), But its hard to get an FX-9 these days.
    Last edited by CoolBeans; 04-06-2022 at 02:52 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    I’d be getting nervous if you put a deposit down.. maybe they meant you’re in for the next batch? Or the next next ? I know 5 people that recently bought Fx 9 through the most recent release from 4 different retailers.. I’d say what came in was allotted but I could be wrong.
    I would be very upset if they suggest part of next batch. They estimated arrival on the ad and took cash, if part of future batch that's beyond misleading.

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar
    FX-9s have arrived! Pre-orders will be shipping out soon!

Rangeview Sports Canada
    1111 Davis Dr. Unit # 28B
    Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X2 Canada

Visit Online: www.rangeviewsports.ca/
    Phone: 905-868-6666
    Email: service@rangeviewsports.ca

Facebook | Instagram| Youtube

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123