Big shout-out to the boys at Reliable Gun

Nibe

Regular
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Living out in the valley I haven't been to Reliable in years, but found myself there today. Man, have they got their act together. Knowledgeable staff, great customer service, and lots and lots of inventory. Lucky me I ended up with Guido (yup that's his name) who sold me a spankin' new Walther PDP, some ammo I haven't been able to find, along with a new range bag. Not surprisingly, the place was busy as stink with lots of staff on hand.

If for some reason you haven't checked this place out, do yourself a favour and do so.

I stopped there with my daughter on a trip to the mainland one day. I agree with everyone's sentiment and so does my girl!

Bought a pistol from them years ago, simple process, hit the ""add to cart " button, filled out a form thingy, waited a week , postman showed up, happy happy joy joy.

Bought an optic from them recently and was thoroughly impressed. Their price was the cheapest I could find and they sent it by xpresspost at no additional charge. Will definitely be getting my business again

Back
Top Bottom